Trucks: All things lights, lights, and lights!

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
So recently bought something I normally never would but figured what the hell, why not.

I have been wanting legit strobes for awhile now. I can think of 37 previous situations of when I really could have used them. Well I still havent pulled the trigger yet cause Im not sure I want to take the time to wire them into a truck where I may be doing a cab/bed swap soon.

So instead I picked up one of those rear under the tail gate tail lights. When these first came out I thought they were extremely ricey(maybe still are to some of our mansculine truck guys who can drive 2wd in a blizzard and who drink piss from mountain lions they caught barehanded) so i picked this up. It being as expensive as it is I figured it had to be awesome. Now I cant speak for longevity but this light is farking bad ass and the rear visibility it gives now is un real. It has the 3 blinks and then solid for brake lights, a newer feature I really like on cars/trucks now(too many fucks not paying attention that your actually braking).

When I hit the brakes I actually see the car behind get lit up in a red glow so I KNOW they see me stopping.

Also has the knight rider style turn signals that start from mid then go outward. reverse light is meh but is absolutely perfect for night time trailer activities(yea the 2x a year i tow something i know (greddy)...

install pics and videos to come tonight but heres what I got.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GPP78HF/?tag=tcg21-20

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Because my cars are so low to the ground, I think I'm going to install a large spoiler. I know it's kinda ricey, but at least they'll see the huge obnoxious wing and they won't merge into my car. #brostification #notriceyifitworks

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
The rear running light area on the 15+ 150's with LED Tails is pretty tiny honestly.

67c8f9579f0343014c862e7e4f081ace.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info