Need advice: sell my 3 Terminators for a new Mustang

dom418

Regular
Dec 2, 2008
Hey guys so I recently added a 3rd Terminator to my collection. An 04 Mystichrome Coupe with 8800 miles. I also have an 03 SB Coupe with 9600 miles, and a CO Coupe with 12,000 miles. All are stock.

My delima is I’m too damn anal with them and they hardly ever get driven, I basically like looking at them lol.

I test drive a 2018 Mustang GT Performance Package level II and I really like the car. It would be driven much more than the Cobras and my thought is I wouldn’t feel as bad putting miles on the GT.

My fear is that once the “new car” feeling wears off, I would have serious regrets about selling the Cobras.

I have a guy that wants all 3 and is willing to give me $105,000 for all. What would you do?

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Is the guy [MENTION=4923]The Beast[/MENTION] ??

I’d keep one. Sell the other two

I’m sure you love your 3 termis and I’m betting u paid up for them being the top 3 colors so why not keep them they will only go up in value. Buying a 2018 used gt will depreciate fast since they built so many or you can wait a 2-3 years and buy one in the low 20-25k. If you can afford not 1 but 3 terminators I’m sure a 18-19-used mustang is an easy buy for you just don’t make a quick decision and regret it later. On tcg there are a lot of terminator haters but in reality you will not lose money with the right colors and low miles they are getting very rare due to people wrecking them and driving the shit out of them. Good luck to you

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
I’m sure you love your 3 termis and I’m betting u paid up for them being the top 3 colors so why not keep them they will only go up in value. Buying a 2018 used gt will depreciate fast since they built so many or you can wait a 2-3 years and buy one in the low 20-25k. If you can afford not 1 but 3 terminators I’m sure a 18-19-used mustang is an easy buy for you just don’t make a quick decision and regret it later. On tcg there are a lot of terminator haters but in reality you will not lose money with the right colors and low miles they are getting very rare due to people wrecking them and driving the shit out of them. Good luck to you

Agree with this

New GT's are a dime a dozen..if anything keep the rarest cobra, sell the other two, and buy a new gt500 or something.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info