Anyone try this stuff? Amazon oil

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Really? I saw 5 quart jugs at the amazon warehouse I work in. Or are you looking for conventional?

A few weeks ago when I checked the Amazon app. Amazon did not have any Amazon branded 5w30 synthetic. But now that you mentioned it. I just checked and there it was. [emoji16]yayeeeeeee

So next oil change in 3-4k I’ll buy it.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I more-less mean the name that is on it. There's only 3 major suppliers, everything else is private label.. End of the day, dump whatever you want in, and change at 3k.

So much truth right here, and I'm not being sarcastic. This isn't 1951, cars have oil filters and run like.... 500% cleaner. If the fuckin shit lubricates, it's fine.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
So much truth right here, and I'm not being sarcastic. This isn't 1951, cars have oil filters and run like.... 500% cleaner. If the fuckin shit lubricates, it's fine.

Shit 5K-7500, NFG

My cars generally have been getting Mobil 1, but got busy and took my car in for Motorcraft semi-synth this go around, and the fiance's got Valvoline full synth

We don't live in an extremely dusty climate, and our cars generally live in a garage, so very few, if any extreme cold starts. 3K for extreme conditions, which we don't have.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
The only concern with 5W-20 oil like Chrysler likes to use is that it pours in like water, much less what it flows like after 3k... :D

When the old van was having oil cunsumption issues and I was battling with them, I blew a gasket (me, not the van), in the middle of Central DuPage Hospital, yelling at the customer service rep that I didn't need to change the oil in the fucking thing as it just burns it all in 2k. She was not amused.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info