Last edited:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
So do I ditch the Tahoe for a Caprice....?

I should point out that we’d probably end up with another white ssv Tahoe, not a civvy one. Probably white unless we can find a silver or grey. Would get the same treatment engine wise but probably level the front vs lowered like mine.

Also this would be my year round daily so snow tires would be a must. Not sure how I’d feel driving a car again and not having any cargo room. Bike rack fixes me moving bikes but would have to drive the Tahoe to go on Home Depot runs and whatnot.

My wife only drives 2 miles to and from the train and then wherever after work and daycare.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
A tahoe on 20s is more played out than LS Swaps
I hate big ol wheels, like a lot. Plus half the reason I got an ssv was for the looks. No roof rails and 17” steelies makes the car IMO. Also he was pushing these damn wheels on me the last time I bought a Tahoe. Clearly they’re desirable wheels.

Bob Kazamakis

TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
right.

you're talking parts availability on the caprice of course right?

and truth be told, im honestly torn towards the subaru too because it's basically for your wifey & newborn... and fuck if a subaru isn't safe and reliable as fuck what is it. :rofl:
Yea for the caprice.

She thinks the Subaru is going to be similar to her civic as far as loading and unloading goes and seems to like all the room of putting her in the back of the Tahoe. Car seats are big, really big. It flat out didn’t fit in my Sierra without just Being in your way and hanging over the console. Also had to move the seat forward to even get it into the back seat. Safest place is the middle of the back seat so it’s a bit of work getting it there.