Tesla Road Trip to Boston. Range Anxiety? Charge Times? Step Inside

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Good Morning Fellow TCG Warriors. I am back and finally rested up from my trip to Boston and as promised below will be my report of the road trip in the Tesla Model S.

Some basic things to get out of the way..... I will try to break down the trip by each day we were driving. Since we decided to make a stop in New York to see the 9/11 memorial, the drive is slightly longer than a straight shot to Boston.

During my trip I tried to take as many pics as I could of the stops and what was around. Unfortunately mother nature was not cooperating for parts of there and back with massive downpours. Therefore I missed some photos. However I will describe the stops whether good or bad as best I can.

One thing to note that I will discuss more at the end. Chargers are getting more full during peak travel times, and are heavily dominated by Model 3's now. I never had to wait, but more than one time it was down to 1 or 2 remaining chargers, the rest were full.

Also the weather was abysmal on the drive there and back. I mean the only way it could have been worse was a blizzard. It poured rain from Ohio all the way to Boston, and vice versa on the way back we hit horrific rain and 30 MPH headwinds. Both of which really impacted the cars range. Basically if we wanted to test this EV we did it. We had the worst conditions possible for maximizing range in any vehicle.

The basics: 2018 Tesla Model S 75D (75kw battery) 19 inch wheels. Stock tires set at 50 PSI.

Theoretical Range under Normal Conditions 260 miles..........

Day 1: Traveling from Home to Bloomsburg, PA

Started the trip with a pretty full battery. About 97 Percent. The dash said I had about 248 miles in the battery. Plugged our hotel destination into the cars Navigation and got a few surprises. One good and one a little odd.

The good news..... The car showed we would only have to charge 4 times to reach the hotel instead of the 5 I thought before. The odd? Well it showed we would drive and stop in about 140 miles at Notre Dame in Mishawaka, IN. This was not the first stop I was expecting. I was expecting to travel all the way to Angola, IN for the first stop. The car was showing I had 35% when arriving in Mishawaka... so I was considering skipping it and moving on to Angola. (Good thing I didn't)

Spoiler alert.... always listen to the cars Nav. It knows way more than you do..... More on that later.

Wgathyl.jpg

Stop #1 Mishawaka, IN.

Good Charging spot. Tons to do. There was a mall, a Barnes and Noble, eating places, fast food, sit down restaurants etc.... So zero complaints in that department. The wife particularly enjoyed Barnes and Noble to brows books and use the restroom.

The car initially said we would need to sit here for 40 minutes to charge. Right off the bat I could see that this winter road trip was going to be different than our summer trip to Nashville. However after about 25 minutes the car was ready to go to the next stop. So it seemed my trend of stopping for less than the car showed was continuing... Below are some pics of the stop.

That however did not last.......

T0c5VxN.jpg

AdfXqWA.jpg

pnGdYbJ.jpg

Stop #2 Maumee, OH

Again another good Supercharger location with tons to do. It was in the parking lot of a Meijer, along with various eating places and a Smoothie place that we hit up. Car once again showed 40 minutes to charge, but after about 30 it was ready to go. We walked around Meijer, grabbed a smoothie and used the restrooms. So far so good, and it was nice to stretch our legs about every 2 hours. This really cut down on fatigue.

Here are some pics of the stop. Chargers are off to the side of the lot.

c9qomr9.jpg

Plugged in with about 40 miles in the tank

mRzle79.jpg

During the trip you can also view how you are doing on the entire leg of the drive vs how the car thinks you should do..... most times you will be right on target or beat the cars estimate.

w3IBQYA.jpg

More Model 3's Charging

yD86Qv5.jpg

Stop #3 Strongsville, OH

This stop was by far the longest the car wanted on the entire trip. The entire drive the navigation never changed... it always wanted to stop here for an Hour and 10 minutes. Now sitting there that long will give me a full battery so I was a little curious why it was requesting this. I will elaborate....

Something I never encountered or considered on the drive was #1 Weather and #2 Hills and mountains. Neither of which we encountered on our trip to Nashville. The good thing? This car factors in both. It knows what the outside temp is, and also factors in elevation changes. So that 150 mile leg of the journey may need 200 miles of battery to make it. The car knows this and will keep you at the charger until you reach that.

At this stop we planned to eat lunch so the extra charge time was not an issue since we would be in the restaurant. It is a good thing we did because the car charged the entire time. I had 240 miles of range and the car still wanted to charge for another 5-10 minutes. Even still it showed we would arrive with 5 percent battery at our next stop???? I was honestly baffled and confused as this leg of the journey was no where near 240 miles. But again I forgot PA, and NY are very Hilly and mountainous. At this point in the drive we were climbing hundreds and sometimes thousands of feat over and over using tons of energy at 75 MPH.

Here are some pics of the stop. It is in the parking lot of a Sheetz gas station next to some eating places. Note how full the charger was and once again dominated by Model 3's. with an X and S in there.

d1LweGx.jpg

We took off from the charger and the battery percent climbed from 5% to 8%. Eventually it got to 10% but that was as high as it got.

OZ3JYwx.jpg

Stop #4 Falls Creek, PA

By this time it was dark out. This charger was once again in the parking lot of a Sheetz Gas station. Really nothing to do around here. There were some small shops across the street, but it was getting colder and it was already dark so we did not want to venture around in a place we had never been. So this stop was a little boring if I had to be honest. We used the restroom, stopped for about 30 total minutes and continued on to the hotel. The hotel we stopped at had a tesla destination charger which gave me a full charge overnight.

We then continued on to NY and then to Boston. We only had to stop once after NY.... as the parking garage we stopped at had a tesla charger in NY. For times sake I will spare you those stops. Nothing was particularly of interest and the stops were quick.

Fqk8Uhv.jpg

The hotel charger. They had 4 tesla chargers and 2 regular EV ones.

4LYlBR1.jpg

The Return Trip

Sparing you some random driving around for the weekend and 1 quick stop after the Patriots football game... we started out our day in Albany, NY. Which is where we spent the night after the football game.

Here is where I found 1 small flaw with the cars Nav. I forgot to snap a photo of it.... but the car always wants to go the fastest most direct route with chargers... well in this case that would be going through Canada and popping out in Michigan. Well we did not bring our Passports so this was not an option. So I had to trick the Nav. I had to put in a Supercharger I know we would have to hit on the way home taking the U.S. route vs the Canada route. Once we arrived at that charger I would change my destination to my house.

Annoying? A little that I cannot choose different routes like on google maps. It is something I am actually submitting to tesla to change. This is a simple software update and I assume it will be coming down the road anyway. But in the interest of being unbiased... I had to report I found it annoying.

On this long part of our journey we would stop 6 times. (Syracuse, Ny, Buffalo NY, Erie PA, Sheffield OH, Maumee Oh, and finally Mishawaka again)

Some of the above I have covered earlier so I will spare you.

Stop #1 Syracuse NY

This stop sucked. I mean it really sucked. I had read this as well on my plugshare app as well as its ratings on the tesla's in car Nav. It had nothing to do. It was literally in the parking lot of a hotel. The only place to walk to was a Walgreens and a speedway gas station. Which meant crossing a busy street. We did this as we wanted some coffee.... which took all of 15-20 minutes with walking time. Which Meant we had to sit here for another 10-15 minutes and do nothing. The wife read her book and I browsed TCG lol.

If I ever do this trip again or am in this area I will avoid this location

SnjZsNM.jpg

Note after this stop the weather turned to complete Shit. And I was not able to get photos of the remaining stops I have not visited. For the rest of the entire drive it looked like this..... Which once night fell turned to fog and 30 MPH head winds.

h5V6nnb.jpg

Stops #2 and #3. Buffalo NY and Erie, PA

Both were ok. Both had hotels, food and a Cracker Barrel. So we were able to use the restroom and stretch our legs. Nothing of major to report. Both times were about 35 minutes to charge due to the colder temps and rain.

Stop #4 Sheffield, OH

By this point the wife was getting a little crabby with the drive. We had been going since 6:30am Eastern time. And honestly there is a downside to an EV roadtrip like this as you are limited to charging times. there is no way I can say... ok lets push it and just keep driving and just to splash and dashes to get home. You have to stop and wait. Its a short wait, but either way you have to.

Nothing to report here. It was in another Sheetz station. The rain was so heavy we couldnt really walk anywhere.

Stop#5 Maumee, OH.

Already went over this one... but the rain and wind was getting so bad it was really starting to affect my range. Instead of arriving with better than the cars est percent I was now dropping. Each leg the car would drop the percent more and more for my arrival percent.

However since the wife was getting a little stir crazy I made the choice to leave about 5 minutes before the car said it was ready.

This turned out to be a poor choice.......

Final Stop Mishawaka, IN

To elaborate on my above statement being a poor choice to leave early..... Well as I said earlier in my posts the car will account for weather and altitude changes. However it cannot account for intense rain and the drag that causes on the tires along with 30 MPH headwinds. When we left Maumee, OH it said I would have 12 Percent when arriving at IN. However that began to drop...11%.... 10%..... 9%.... and so on. It kept dropping. Finally I turned on range mode in the car which limits battery heating and uses only 1 of the 2 electric motors in the car. (Basically FWD instead of AWD)

With 15 miles to go I dropped my speed from 75 down to 70 MPH. But still this didnt do much to help. We arrived with 7% in the battery and 15 Miles showing on my dash.

I wasn't exactly scared of not making it as the car never popped up a warning telling me to slow down (which it will do if it thinks you wont make it at your current speed) it was just the intense weather that was annoying and worrying me. The car was doing its best to factor in everything, but we had quite literally the worst conditions possible thrown at it on this part of the drive.

We plugged in charged and made the final 130 mile drive home.....

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Overall Take from the Trip.

The car did its job and was extremely comfortable to be in for the 2150 miles.

Total miles 2150... total energy used 725 kw's. Total cost to drive there and back was $0 dollars as the superchargers are free. We did spend some misc dollars on some snacks and food here and there, but honestly nothing more than we would have on a gas car trip. A soda here, a snack there. But for the most part we packed everything we needed.

The biggest surprise was the amount of energy needed going through mountains and elevation changes in PA, and NY. However it was nice the car already factored this in. In a gas car, you feel the same effects, but you don't really notice it as much as normal cars do not have all of these extra tools and a 19 inch screen showing you realtime data in your face.

Also it is definitely good that Tesla is aiming to double the charging network this year. The Model 3's were dominating the chargers. Usually 2-3 of them at each charger sometimes more. We saw tons of 3's on our drive and very few S or X models. They were a lot more crowded than our Nashville trip.

One nice addition to the car was being able to see how many charger are available before you arrive. See the photos below. Notice how things get very crowded around New York and the East coast. A red line means a car is in a stall, an empty black mark notates a free stall.

bmrUlOx.jpg

yuwfoLM.jpg

Overall would I do the trip again? Possibly. I say this both in the Tesla as well as a Gas car. 2150 miles in a short amount of time is pretty draining. None of which was the cars fault. The drive may have been better if the weather wasnt as bad. Driving through mountains and NY city in the pouring rain takes a good toll on you as well.

Here was an interesting issue we ran into on the drive that I almost forgot to post. Near Cleveland the rain became so hard and the car, as well as others were throwing up so much roadspray it was hindering my Autopilot sensors. Found out after a quick bit of research the car does this as a safety measure when conditions get to bad. Basically the car starting shutting down cameras and auto pilot things because it was unable to accurately see vehicles around me. As soon as conditions improved this error went away

bRX6oGF.jpg

As always any questions post them and I will answer as best I can. Sorry for the long post. Happy reading.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Thanks for the write up!

I don't do road trips much anymore, but could see myself taking a tesla if I was going somewhere nice and warm (like your trip to Nashville). A trip to the east coast in late December...if the wife had a Tesla and I had my truck..we'd probably take the truck just for convenience.

Does the map tell you total time spent driving vs charging for the entire trip?

it's interesting that a lot of the supercharger stations were nearly full...it would be ridiculously frustrating to have to wait for a spot for even 15-20 minutes on top the charge time. I'd imagine traveling during christmas/new years is the reason for this though, not an overall shortage of stations.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Did you encounter any pick trucks blocking the chargers?

Nope. I actually read that news story while we were charging..... and quite honestly I don't get it? The tesla Chargers are usually out of the way in the corner of a parking lot. Far from any sort of "Prime" parking space. you literally have to hunt to see us so its not like we are taking any precious parking space away.

If its a protest against EV's? I guess good luck with that? Most places now have heavy fines for blocking these spaces and most will tow you pretty quickly. One call to the police and those trucks would be moved on the back of a tow truck. So it really only hurts those individuals and makes a slight inconvenience to tesla owners.

I believe that story was out of South Carolina? So it really shows the lack of intelligence in those small towns.

Yea diesel trucks rule! Merica! They took our JERBS! That kind of small minded shit.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Thanks for the write up!

I don't do road trips much anymore, but could see myself taking a tesla if I was going somewhere nice and warm (like your trip to Nashville). A trip to the east coast in late December...if the wife had a Tesla and I had my truck..we'd probably take the truck just for convenience.

Does the map tell you total time spent driving vs charging for the entire trip?

it's interesting that a lot of the supercharger stations were nearly full...it would be ridiculously frustrating to have to wait for a spot for even 15-20 minutes on top the charge time. I'd imagine traveling during christmas/new years is the reason for this though, not an overall shortage of stations.

Agreed. We traveled during prime time... however with the amount of Model 3's hitting the streets this is going to become more normal all times of the year.

As far as I know the car does not break down total charge time vs total drive time. It simply tells you how long to stop, and then the navigation continues once you arrive at the desired percent.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Also one thing to say after driving this long way. Toll booths in other states F'ing suck. Like they are the dumbest shit ive seen. Big massive highway brought to a crawl because you have Toll booths like we used to have in Illinois before Ipass...... Even though these states have "EZ Pass" Those lanes still have a gate in them.

These are also at every exit as well and none tell you how much you are being charged. Literally I could have been getting charged 10 dollars a toll and I would never know till it hit my account. It really was some primitive crap and they need to get on board with open road tolling.

Also it was $15 dollars to cross the tunnel into Manhattan, NY. $15 DOLLARS!!! That is a straight up butt raping.

And to add to that. Semi Truck drivers are GOD DAMN CLUELESS. Going through mountains at 75+ MPH making it hard for normal cars to even pass them, while they hog and swerve all over the road. We saw 4 accidents on I-95 from New York to Boston. Every one involving a Semi and all of them serious. 1 crushed a car against a barrier, one ejected the trucks engine from the cab, 1 was even on fire.

Like seriously slow the F down. I work for one of the biggest semi manufacturers and I can see now why we see so many totaled wrecks come across our data. Semi Drivers are clueless. and they def pay the price.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
how much total time was spent charging with all your stops?

If I had to guess just with doing some quick math? About 2 and 1/2 hours total charging on our return trip. On our way there... Split between both days maybe 3? 3 and 1/2?

I am not counting us charging overnight while sleeping at the hotel or charging in the parking garage at NY as those were planned stops to see the 9/11 memorial.

So a little over 5 hours total charging total. Which seems like a lot, but its broken up. Usually you drive about 2- 1/2 hours then stop to charge.

Total drive time was over 30 hours.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
As much as I love Teslas. The ~5 hours of stopping to charge is a tough pill to swallow....vs. being able to do that road trip with a stop for gas only once each way. You're looking at 5 hours stopping vs. 30 minutes.

Still the king of around town though...hands down!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
The basics: 2018 Tesla Model S 75D (75kw battery) 19 inch wheels. Stock tires set at 50 PSI. [/B]

Theoretical Range under Normal Conditions 260 miles..........[/B]

re: your title - note that one of my general comments is that at 75 kwh, one has paid enough money to hopefully minimize pain around charge times. due to battery chemistry, a larger battery doesn't just give you more range, but faster charge time. a 60 becomes more affordable, but life in a 60 also involves more frequent, and longer, stops. what about this same trip in a 50 kwh model 3? i bet it's quite a different experience.

At this stop we planned to eat lunch so the extra charge time was not an issue since we would be in the restaurant. It is a good thing we did because the car charged the entire time. I had 240 miles of range and the car still wanted to charge for another 5-10 minutes. Even still it showed we would arrive with 5 percent battery at our next stop???? I was honestly baffled and confused as this leg of the journey was no where near 240 miles. But again I forgot PA, and NY are very Hilly and mountainous. At this point in the drive we were climbing hundreds and sometimes thousands of feat over and over using tons of energy at 75 MPH.

it is neat to see that it is clever enough to account for the weather and hills. i suppose it has to be, else you'd be fucked! wasn't aware that was how it worked though. i assume it takes expected traffic into account too? even if it's playing safe telling you that it would arrive pretty tapped out at 5%, it seems like some unforseen circumstances (heavy traffic/accident/unexpected detour) could result in not a fun time though.

With 15 miles to go I dropped my speed from 75 down to 70 MPH. But still this didnt do much to help. We arrived with 7% in the battery and 15 Miles showing on my dash.

i was wondering if this would help, would do the same thing myself, but i am guessing the math behind it is that it helps very little. your improvement from the lower speed would only be coming from a small reduction in drag primarily right? it would seem the larger saving grace would be minimizing the cooling/warming creature comforts of your human cargo as well as avoiding any grand displays of torque.

on that note i don't personally use cruise control on long trips and don't have any self-driving tech, i assume you used both though? does the car maintaining 75 mph use less juice than a human trying to do the same? i suppose if you are just cruising straight highway that difference might be minimal.

how did the self-driving handle really hilly/curvy stuff if you hit it, did you drive or let it? does it know the speed limit for roads and slow down for you? can it take into account that it's wet and there's more slip so it slows down for conditions?

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
re: your title - note that one of my general comments is that at 75 kwh, one has paid enough money to hopefully minimize pain around charge times. due to battery chemistry, a larger battery doesn't just give you more range, but faster charge time. a 60 becomes more affordable, but life in a 60 also involves more frequent, and longer, stops. what about this same trip in a 50 kwh model 3? i bet it's quite a different experience.

it is neat to see that it is clever enough to account for the weather and hills. i suppose it has to be, else you'd be fucked! wasn't aware that was how it worked though. i assume it takes expected traffic into account too? even if it's playing safe telling you that it would arrive pretty tapped out at 5%, it seems like some unforseen circumstances (heavy traffic/accident/unexpected detour) could result in not a fun time though.

i was wondering if this would help, would do the same thing myself, but i am guessing the math behind it is that it helps very little. your improvement from the lower speed would only be coming from a small reduction in drag primarily right? it would seem the larger saving grace would be minimizing the cooling/warming creature comforts of your human cargo as well as avoiding any grand displays of torque.

on that note i don't personally use cruise control on long trips and don't have any self-driving tech, i assume you used both though? does the car maintaining 75 mph use less juice than a human trying to do the same? i suppose if you are just cruising straight highway that difference might be minimal.

how did the self-driving handle really hilly/curvy stuff if you hit it, did you drive or let it? does it know the speed limit for roads and slow down for you? can it take into account that it's wet and there's more slip so it slows down for conditions?

The model 3's seem to have different battery chemistry. Some of the Model 3's can pull over 100 kw's of charging where as I max out at 98kw's. The 3 is also lighter and a little more efficient giving it better overall range.

Dropping the speed this time given the conditions outside did little to help. The amount of water on the road and the insane headwind meant that I was consuming 400+ Watts per mile vs the low 300s I should have been consuming at that speed. Under normal conditions lowering speed helps a good amount.

Yes I used Cruise. It is the same as a normal car. It will keep you at your set speed. Its meant to keep the speed not be efficient. So going up a hill it will use more energy to keep you at 75 mph.

Autopilot does fine. It accounts for most things just like the car. Until conditions became so deteriorated that it was unable to safely do so. In which case I got those error messages and it was disabled. Cruise still worked though just like a normal car.

Yes, it runs off of google maps live traffic data, which also factors into your arrival time. A big crash will net a longer arrival time. Such as when we left new york. We only had to cover 70 miles to the charger, but it said it would take an hour and 40 minutes.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Yes the car knows the speed limits of the roads. On a normal city road or town it will only allow auto pilot to run 5 MPH over the speed limit.

On the highway though it will show you the speed limit on my dash, but it will allow you to turn it up all the way to 90 MPH. 90 is the current speed limit of auto pilot

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
stopping every 200 miles for 30 mins seems like a pain in the ass.

Ill stick with gasoline for long trips for now. Especially if you are in a rush.

100%.

i did a 530 mile trip yesterday in my 12.5 mpg truck in under 7 and a half hours. including stopping at a jimmy johns, and stopping once for gas.

same shit would have taken me nearly 10/11 in a tesla. and that's if i could have had it fully charged when i left where i was staying- which is highly unlikely.

nofuckingthanks.

the tech is totally the future, but 100% not nearly close enough for me yet to make it make any sense.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Here are some photos of the 9/11 memorial. Most things you can photograph, there are a few areas you are not allowed too. One room has the faces of all those who died and a room where it reads off the name and a bio of each person. That area was particularly hard to be in and I will admit I shed more than 1 tear walking around that area. Especially when you get to the part where all of the missing person signs are and reading what families wrote. It was extremely hard to see and I was overcome quite a few times.

IMG_1727.jpg

The actual stairs survivors walked down when exciting the towers

IMG_1720.jpg

An elevator motor with all the snapped cables. Most in the elevators at the time of impact plunged to their deaths

IMG_1725.jpg

This is the actual basement wall of the towers. Behind is water

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1734.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

Being there was an experience. I can’t say it was pleasant. The air was heavy, it felt like there was a ton of energy still there. It was a little unsettling knowing you were basically walking through 2000+ graves.

Like the PA flight memorial, it was pretty silent in there. Even with thousands of people, most were extremely quiet.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
If I am ever in NY again I will go back. Maybe spend more time there. Maybe during a season when it is less crowded or do a private tour they offer. Again it is not really a touristy thing. It is more to pay respects.

It is just an uneasy place to be. If you have been you know what I am talking about. If you haven't been I encourage you to go as I cannot describe it.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
The model 3's seem to have different battery chemistry. Some of the Model 3's can pull over 100 kw's of charging where as I max out at 98kw's. The 3 is also lighter and a little more efficient giving it better overall range.

it looks like the S and 3 on paper can draw at the same rate (115-120) - but the 3 has a thicker cable between port and battery. it might be part battery chemistry but there's a lot of ways they can change how they charge the exact same battery so it wouldn't be surprising if there's generational things going on to allow a new 3 to charge better despite the same size battery or maybe even the exact same battery, ie. one design could manage heat better than the other, so how they cycle charge in can be more aggressive.

i suppose the most interesting apples/apples comparison would be a 50/62/75 3 of the same year taking a trip and a 60/75/85/100 of the same vintage taking the same trip.

Yes, it runs off of google maps live traffic data, which also factors into your arrival time. A big crash will net a longer arrival time. Such as when we left new york. We only had to cover 70 miles to the charger, but it said it would take an hour and 40 minutes.

nice so it is pretty solid. i wonder what it does in an "oh noes you're fucked" situation. i was wondering if any of those have ever occurred, and they are probably self-inflicted, but there definitely are stories out there of people running out of juice and having to wait out somewhere for a tow.

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
LOL just saw this news article.

Block our spots? Cool story bro we will just tow you out of the way. I completely forgot the fact that the car and SUV make more than double the power these trucks do. And if you have a P version its more like triple the power. It actually towed this truck with ease.

https://jalopnik.com/aggrieved-tesla-owners-can-just-tow-trucks-blocking-the-1831430208

That's cool and all and I'd love to see it happen for real, but it looks like those parking spaces are iced over?

I mean I'm sure the tesla could do this.

I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do the next time I see a gasser fueling up at the diesel pumps. Lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That's cool and all and I'd love to see it happen for real, but it looks like those parking spaces are iced over?

I mean I'm sure the tea could do this.

I'm just thinking about what I'm going to do the next time I see a gasser fueling up at the diesel pumps. Lol

and it was of course 100% staged as mentioned in the article

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info