YouTube 1015whp 402, single turbo, manual, 3rd Gen Camaro

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I am not crazy about the 3rd gen, I love me the 96/97 SS body's, those cars just really look great, BUT you can make a 3rd gen look damn good. That one IMO, looks damn good even with the power numbers aside. Then you add those and that's a pretty badass car.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
I am not crazy about the 3rd gen, I love me the 96/97 SS body's, those cars just really look great, BUT you can make a 3rd gen look damn good. That one IMO, looks damn good even with the power numbers aside. Then you add those and that's a pretty badass car.

I love third gens. And the one in the video makes me smile.

But I agree with you. I love the 96-97 SS more if not my favorite Camaro. My 16 year old daughter still asks me if I’m ever going to buy another Vroom Vroom (97 SS) again. ?[emoji23]? She remembers me taking her to pre-school, grade school, doing some small donuts in a parking lot and such.

I don’t think she remembers this day though. LOLzzz.
edc9b9fda0bb74b970bf18d00c1953e0.jpg

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
with the new technology and knowledge on these sloppy Chinese choo choo builds, it really makes me want to scrap my poncho 455 setup in my 92 formula. i just cant bring myself to do that...........yet.......

If it's low comp blow through it. There were one or two lightly modded (blue printed stock) 455s that did 10s with the boost. Get an 81 TTA distributor (CC HEI) run a Megasquirt I to control the curve and then set up a nice fuel system with a carb.

That's my plan as of now for the Lemons, with a 350P and Mookie's old T66. One of these days, after the other shit's done.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
If it's low comp blow through it. There were one or two lightly modded (blue printed stock) 455s that did 10s with the boost. Get an 81 TTA distributor (CC HEI) run a Megasquirt I to control the curve and then set up a nice fuel system with a carb.

That's my plan as of now for the Lemons, with a 350P and Mookie's old T66. One of these days, after the other shit's done.

its a flat top piston having, emissions 4x headed(slightly worked) 462, actually. was planning on spraying it to a high 9 on e85
but these "sloppy" LS builds are proving time and time again, that you dont need a lot of money to put a combo in the 8s and drive it home from the track.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I ment the one you were building last year or the year before a third gen I thought, oh nevermind i read what you said wrong

oh the twin turbo white t/a third gen?
that was a project that Tom technically took on, but he asked the kid to remove the car from the shop as he didnt touch it due to running out of monies. its currrently just sitting around

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info