Real Name
Mike
inally happened! [email protected]!

Precision 85103
3100lb Race Weight
RS2000 with Brian Crower 90mm Crank
Stock OEM Block without Cement
275/60/15 Drag Radial

Left the track and drove the car to Ale House to Celebrate! This isn't a record. The quickest Supra is in the 5s. Our goal was to have a 6 second real deal street car and now we do and not just a 6.99 it was a 6.91! I don't know of many imports or even domestic small tire cars that can say the same. 4.46 to the 1/8!! Some people get upset when I call it a street car but at the end of the day it’s registered, insured, and I drive it on the Street! It doesn’t need power windows or a/c to be a street car and if a cop pulls me over I’ll get an exhaust ticket no big deal. Yes I did tow a jet ski with the car, launched it on the ramp, and pulled it out because why not ?

Thank you to the entire team at Real Street Performance especially Jay Meagher and Chris Schneider. They put in the long hours to ensure the car does what it's supposed to do. Many have helped and they know who they are thank you but these people we couldn't have done it without your support.

https://www.facebook.com/real.street/videos/2134218520171874/

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I love that car, I loved it even more at drag week. So unassuming for a car that will go 6's in the 1/4 mile. The only thing that *could* give it away is the hood exit, but GD that thing makes a 6sec pass look smooth. I hope they do drag week again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Mook
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list