Opinions on Infinity QX30

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
its a shared platform with the Mercedes GLA, the engine and trans are Mercedes. My local Infiniti dealer gives them out as service loaners, personally wasnt a fan because headroom is tight. I cant imagine the rear seating is any better. Other than that it drove smooth and had decent pickup for a small CUV.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Had one as a rental a couple times, and my sister in-law has one. Shes had it for a couple years now and no major issues.

Nicely equipped, high quality feel, and peppy/sporty, however the design kinda doesn't make sense. Roofline cuts off a lot of the trunk space (point of having a hatch right?) as well as making rear seat entry a little harder. It is a pretty small footprint, which in the city I might find ideal. Pricepoint is also a little hard to stomach if you load it up decently.

Personally, if you are going for the size, I think honda and toyota off similar sized/looking vehicles (HRV? iirc) for a lot less money. If you are spending that kinda money you can get some nice small to mid-size crossovers/small SUV type cars as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• nytebyte
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list