Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
so today i threw the car on the roller
there is a funny story to all this but the summary is

14$ advance auto belt has no slip to 7k rpm.
it makes 14.2psi at 7000rpm
i was WOT first at 2500 and it makes 11.8psi LOL

this is the Olson Kustom Works modded snout, adaptor plates, and 2.45 pulley that comes with his kit on a 6 rib corvette spaced custom LOJ Conversions Corp serp belt.

blower is stock, not ported, has Snake Eater Performance 1300cc injectors in the hat the car is wayyyy out of fuel pump with 81% ethanol, going to do a second pump or BAP or something....

anyway, was feeling too impatient to do the tank, so got 3/4 inch garden hose at lowes, and ran it to sink in dyno bay, yes, actually did that. since i had to see what i would make to the tire.

the peaks were 570whp and 540ftlbs for now

08 4.8, sloppy stage 2, pac 1218 springs, stock lsa blower, stock zl1 lid, 2.45 pulley, stock corvette lower pulley, Kooks longtubes, CD009 stock g35 trans, diff, axles, etc.

this has totally transformed the car, even i am surprised, you can choose to anihilate tire in any of the first 3 gears at any time at all. the following dyno chart is the car on all motor, ethanol with br7ef plugs in blue, and blower dyno chart today towering over top of it.

cant wait to get some more driving videos of it for you guys but its finally cross the mild to wild to drive barrier.

XozkovS.jpg

nplOupB.jpg

9hsonRa.jpg

https://youtu.be/JwB3zMedPNk

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Random update -

ok so, finally torched the single disk out of this like a savage

fkPFTJs.jpg

installed a FX1000 twin disk

Ed3nr2e.jpg

DIY holley two stage brushless, made my own hat mods, installed a radium engineering siphon pump on return line for saddle tank

NvyjOWj.jpg

changed Heat exchanger, removed trunk tank, moved pump

B0QnP2v.jpg

reinstalled nitrous from all motor+spray tests

R6AKMZ2.jpg

CSWiIYr.jpg

jlIDNkY.jpg

Reactions: Yaj Yak
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info