Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It's so easy to just put them in the oven and let the glue release the two halves. You get new glue and put them back together and bam. You can paint some of the insides too to get a beefier look whilst they're apart too. :bigthumb:

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Have you actually done that? I don't want to melt the housings or anything like that.

I have baked several pairs to add Halos and or paint the housings.
Pre heat oven to 225 degrees, some people go 250-275 degrees
Bake them at 225 degrees on a cookie sheet 1 at a time and check them after 8-10 minutes. Carefully pry the clips up and stick small flat head where the lights are sealed. If they start separating then pry apart slowly. If not put back in oven and check every few minutes. Put them back together the same way, then go around the seam with clear silicone.

mrasser

Banned
Jul 20, 2019
As I understand, during the business automation managemart software selection, I have to get answers to the following important questions:
• what specific tasks and processes are planned to automate;
• whether the system’s functionality matches the tasks that need to be solved with its help;
• whether it is possible to set the system for my business practice;
• will it be possible when changing business processes or business conditions to quickly change the system, without suspending its operation;
Do I understand everything correctly?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info