Track Recommendation for Noob

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
I’d hit gld during the week, if you get drag radials you can run it on a Thursday night and take advantage of the good prep, your going to have a really hard time making it hook on street tires

Weekdays are tough. Not enough time. Are weekends too crowded?
And yeah, traction issues for sure.

[MENTION=13348]CHI2000GTP[/MENTION] you got a turbo grand prix?

Yes Zir.
https://www.thechicagogarage.com/fo...gs/162212-lukes-maroon-gtp-6.html#post3813122

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
When I picked it up on Saturday, Corey (ithurtz) took me on a test drive with it. We rolled into a launch... the front end of the car picked up, you could feel the thrust and then we didn't move... I was like WTF? Trans waiting to catch up to gas pedal or something, like in my GTP? HAHA, nope! Just wheels spinning, car not moving, too much Powaa

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city

CHI2000GTP

Grand Prix Junkie
TCG Premium
Dec 1, 2017
Chicago, IL
FYI....it's on the Kenosha/Racine Border hence being on County Road KR.:iorofl:

KR road huh? Nice! LOL

Weekends this time of year are fine, you always get more runs in during the week tho, and prep on Thursday night is always awesome but you need drag radials to attend Thursday night

It's definitely end of season, which made me think lower attendance. But then on the flip side, maybe the cooler air brings more people out for better times? It's weekends only for me really, unless I burn a vacation day.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
KR road huh? Nice! LOL

It's definitely end of season, which made me think lower attendance. But then on the flip side, maybe the cooler air brings more people out for better times? It's weekends only for me really, unless I burn a vacation day.

People are already putting there cars away, I was just at gld last Thursday and attendance was down from summer months but still a good enough turn out to put some heat in the track

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info