Highest Mileage Tesla Now Has Over 420,000 Miles

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
The list of Tesla’s with the highest mileage is growing in both users and miles traveled by the day. It’s an internet resource that paints a pretty swell picture for the U.S carmaker. After all, the Tesla Model S with the highest mileage just crossed a whopping 420,000 miles (675,000 kilometers).

While many have argued about the longevity of the Model S, the vehicle keeps on plugging away. In order to put things into perspective, the mileage done by a user [MENTION=5873]Gem[/MENTION]8mingen equates to around 150 travels between Los Angeles and New York City. Even more, according to data from just one site, the total mileage covered by all the Teslas running on the roads today is 8.9 billion miles.

Full article:

https://insideevs.com/highest-mileage-tesla-now-has-over-420000-miles/amp/

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
What cars don’t last over 100k? This isn’t the 90’s.

There’s a difference between lasting over 100K and not being a sloppy pile of shit after 100k miles. Believe me, I see a good cross section of real world cars here. People that aren’t enthusiasts don’t take care of their cars after 100k typically. There’s a few rare customers that do, but I’d say at least 90% of cars that come through my shop with 100k are downright dangerous to operate on the road, let alone something anybody would be proud to own

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info