YouTube 911 GT2RS vs. Ford GT vs. AMG GT R vs. Exige Cup.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
This is one of my all-time favorite cars. Only makes sense I like the GT R too. haha

1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe.
1964-Shelby-Daytona-Coupe-Secret-Weapon-00-Hero.jpg

used-2018-mercedes~benz-amg_gt-amggtrcoupe-6714-17545224-4-1024.jpg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
Hot take: I think the GT sounds good. Easily the best EcoBoost sound, by far and away (which in itself isn't saying much.)

I will say the guy had his hands full while driving the GT. He was fighting it the whole way, and some corner exits he lifted when it became a bit squirrely. I think he's right in that that track is not a real great spot for the GT to really make use of some of its aero benefits, but with its mechanical grip, lower weight, and power, it really should've been up there. Disappointing effort from the GT for sure. That GT2RS is just the fucking nuts though :bowdown:

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
I felt like he was driving like a jackass in the GT, getting sideways then getting back into it all hard, letting off again, then doing that same thing. WTF kind of driver going for a fast lap drives like that?

The kind of driver that's driven F1 cars....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0R4pxk1mhg

I think he was genuinely having trouble with the GT putting the power down due to the lack of aero grip. He's actually an accomplished race car driver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info