fastest 2018 5.0 f150

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Ive thought about selling my car and building a turbo daily out of my truck lol, just cant bring myself to do it
My truck should finally be here in 2 weeks. Can't wait to try out the 5.0 10 spd...

But yeah, I'd have to sell my car and buy a single cab and ultimately would want to turbo it.
ive also read about trans issues with decent power and the new 10 speeds

I think more people are putting down big power than breaking. Certainly they're doing much better than the 18+ MT82's...lol

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
My truck should finally be here in 2 weeks. Can't wait to try out the 5.0 10 spd...

But yeah, I'd have to sell my car and buy a single cab and ultimately would want to turbo it.

I think more people are putting down big power than breaking. Certainly they're doing much better than the 18+ MT82's...lol

I cant understand how they can keep putting out the pos trans for 8 years and never fix it

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Is the 5.0 taking over the 3.5 ecoboost as the go fast engine of choice in the F150's?
The 3.5 and 5.0 are now pretty much dead even stock for stock. Tune only the Eco will be the best choice. For big power 5.0
I cant understand how they can keep putting out the pos trans for 8 years and never fix it

I've honestly got zero complaints with mine. It's actually very good for my street car

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Dat interior omg
It's not that bad...my current work truck is an XL with fricken vinyl seats and zero power options. It's horrible and I'd kill for this trucks interior! Lol
That is nuts!!

Almost seems too good to be true. Between the blower, suspension, wheels/tires, and exhaust, that truck has a good 10-12k in aftermarket goodies plus labor. Not sure how they could sell it for that???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info