YouTube Camaro owners, amirite?

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Pick up is at fault. You are not the highway police. Let the person continue on their day.
What is not to understand. Let the asshole through and everybody goes on with their day. Try to play highway police and all it does is cause road rage and incidents like this. The truck was just as big of an asshole as the camaro.
I agree, move right and let the Camaro pass and avoid the whole road rage incident.

Truck owner and Camaro were trying to see who was the bigger dick hole. I think that it was a tie and everyone lost.
Both were assholes, and could have been so much worse with that Semi involved.

Nah. The asshat in the Camaro was by far the bigger dipshit.

Both the Camaro and pickup driver should have been charged with Road Rage and reckless driving. Both were driving like asshats with the tailgating. The Camaro driver looks intoxicated and was: https://www.wkbw.com/news/police-blotter/video-camaro-tries-to-pass-on-shoulder-causes-crash

If I had bee behind that pickup and really wanted to get past him I would never have been that close to his bumper. I would have long ago backed off and moved behind the semi then made the pass on the Semi's right shoulder. Still illegal, but the shoulder there was wider and a better surface. Then once past the semi I could have gotten back on the road and put some distance in.

I agree that the pickup driver is a asshole who could have avoided the whole incident by just speeding up and moving over.

Its not his place to to be the police. If the Camaro driver wants to speed, let the Camaro driver speed. Some states DO have a "Stay right, except to pass" law.

I have made passes on shoulders to get passed assholes like the pick-up driver that artificially block traffic. And I will probably do so in the future. I just would never have done it on that shoulder. The rumble strips, relatively small shoulder, and grass would play hell on a car trying to accelerate. Bad place to do it. But the Camaro driver was drunk, so didn't need a pick-up to help cause a wreck would have happened all on its own later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info