Who has Alldata access?

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Looking for full schematics for a 2013 dodge durango r/t awd.

My uncle bought one for 4800 bucks from an insurance auction. No bags deployed but looks like someone rolled it in a snowy ditch.

Front end is pretty tore up and managed to tear up some of the wiring harness under and along the right side inner fender apron.

Anyone got Alldata access that could email me some wiring diagrams?

Vehicle is moveable and rolls but not sure if itll start. It just got delivered from the IAAI auction yesturday.

Thanks

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
cheap and under 40k miles on it. It should be done for under 8k invested. 55731.jpeg55733.jpeg55737.jpeg

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Whatever is under the right fender apron the harness is all messed up. I asked him for pictures of the connectors and if there is a fuse box on that right side under the hood or what.

He just got it yesturday and is stripping all the twisted damaged parts off today to verify what all needs to be done. He was resetting the antitheft and put a new battery in it last night to try get it to start.

Im not entirely sure what is needed yet he just told me that harness on the right front was tore up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Rent Free
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list