Forum Register Members Casino Live Posting Feed Garage Arcade Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Chicago Garage > The Garage > Automotive Discussions

User Tag List

Like Tree127Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 03-21-2018, 12:01 PM   #126
 
Pressure Ratio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 15,459
Casino cash: $76588076
3.13 per day
Default

exactly, kinks worked out and dialed in. Not something everyone gets lol
Pressure Ratio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #127
 
98GrandPrixIraqVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Nowheresville North Dakota
Posts: 13,589
Casino cash: $122671500
8.60 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
I loved the S550's from the moment I saw them! lol
I hated them then I drove one took it home and had no choice but to swallow my tongue......
98GrandPrixIraqVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:07 PM   #128
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressure Ratio View Post
exactly, kinks worked out and dialed in. Not something everyone gets lol
But I'm saying the kinks worked out isn't making a second difference lol
__________________
'15 Mustang GT
'17 Exploder Sport
'09 HD Street Glide
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:08 PM   #129
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98GrandPrixIraqVet View Post
I hated them then I drove one took it home and had no choice but to swallow my tongue......
Trust me, everyone on this site knows how much you hated the S550 and cock gobbled the 6G!
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #130
 
98GrandPrixIraqVet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Nowheresville North Dakota
Posts: 13,589
Casino cash: $122671500
8.60 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
Trust me, everyone on this site knows how much you hated the S550 and cock gobbled the 6G!
Its the fucking price tag that got me instead of a Camaro...... Oh well no regrets.
98GrandPrixIraqVet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 12:26 PM   #131
Forum Sponsor
 
The Beast's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Posts: 13,617
Casino cash: $27956800
2.49 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
Trust me, everyone on this site knows how much you hated the S550 and cock gobbled the 6G!
lmao
__________________
send me a pm if you are wanting to buy a new ford or a pre driven vehicle
The Beast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:01 PM   #132
 
crooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Elgin IL
Posts: 3,053
Casino cash: $5372798
1.26 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1quick View Post
Mine still turns pretty low rpm on the highway, the auto start stop can get sort of annoying but there’s a button to turn it off, or sport mode automatically turns it off, but I do some blast from like 20-60 and it gets there like right now going from an excursion to this it feels like a rocket
Turn that auto stop crap off with forscan or have someone do it for you.
crooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 02:43 PM   #133
 
1quick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: coal city
Posts: 18,999
Casino cash: $139536447
4.60 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by crooks View Post
Turn that auto stop crap off with forscan or have someone do it for you.
There’s a button right on the dash that turns it off whenever you want, I think many of the driving modes turn it off also
__________________
2016 GT 5.slow
1quick is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:17 PM   #134
Washington knows best
 
Lead Pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,761
Casino cash: $45395799
4.08 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
Saw a vid online of an 18 5.0 reg cab F150 running 13.2's BONE STOCK. But its probably closer to a 14.2 truck in the hands of Dead Pipe...lol
13.2 bone stock.

Thanks for proving my ford nutthuggin point. Also your clever play on my SN name is just pure gold, Deaf's FRC. Dad jokes kill me.
__________________
DSR
R.I.P. Ramon
Lead Pipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:22 PM   #135
 
crooks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Elgin IL
Posts: 3,053
Casino cash: $5372798
1.26 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1quick View Post
There’s a button right on the dash that turns it off whenever you want, I think many of the driving modes turn it off also

Yes both of do but you can also have it programmed out along with alot of other things.

A trailer light plug will also turn it off.
98GrandPrixIraqVet likes this.
crooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:35 PM   #136
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
13.2 bone stock.

Thanks for proving my ford nutthuggin point. Also your clever play on my SN name is just pure gold, Deaf's FRC. Dad jokes kill me.
Lol please sign for your L Little Pipe and fax it over to me! Lmao what a dipshit you are
Yaj Yak, 1quick and Spivitz like this.
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:36 PM   #137
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

@Lead Pipe get in here you need to explain this regular Joe Blow running 13.2.
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #138
The Throttle is ur friend
 
Spivitz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: 60191
Posts: 20,608
Casino cash: $1080498300
8.50 per day
Default

Brand new, 13.2 cars / trucks seriously haul ass these days
__________________
2008 AWD Forged 365 SS
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit Hemi
2005 88ci Scoot
Spivitz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:39 PM   #139
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

There's just GOT TO BE at least a nitrous kit hidden in this truck! No chance it's tune only

Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:43 PM   #140
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

I just can't wait for the rational on how this truck ran a 13.2 stock and 12.7 with a tune.

Maybe ole Lead Pipe can explain it like he explained(or at least tried to) how a Ghost cam tune could possibly work on a 5.0 with all that complicated "valve wizardry"!
98GrandPrixIraqVet likes this.
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:45 PM   #141
Washington knows best
 
Lead Pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,761
Casino cash: $45395799
4.08 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
Lol please sign for your L Little Pipe and fax it over to me! Lmao what a dipshit you are
It's an internet video moron. GO FIND SOMEONE WITH THE SAME TRUCK AND LET'S GO TO GLD. Shouldn't be hard, they make millions of F-150's and as big of nutthugger as you are, you have to know somebody with one right? Bring your money and we can bet on how close to a 13.2 it runs BONE STOCK.
Lead Pipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:47 PM   #142
Washington knows best
 
Lead Pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,761
Casino cash: $45395799
4.08 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
I just can't wait for the rational on how this truck ran a 13.2 stock and 12.7 with a tune.

Maybe ole Lead Pipe can explain it like he explained(or at least tried to) how a Ghost cam tune could possibly work on a 5.0 with all that complicated "valve wizardry"!
I love how that got you blue oval dick beaters so pissed off and has kept Iraqmustang and your hard on for me going this long.
Lead Pipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:49 PM   #143
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
It's an internet video moron. GO FIND SOMEONE WITH THE SAME TRUCK AND LET'S GO TO GLD. Shouldn't be hard, they make millions of F-150's and as big of nutthugger as you are, you have to know somebody with one right? Bring your money and we can bet on how close to a 13.2 it runs BONE STOCK.
Lmao just admit you were wrong! Video proof it has been done. It's ok, we all know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lead Pipe View Post
I love how that got you blue oval dick beaters so pissed off and has kept Iraqmustang and your hard on for me going this long.
I seriously didn't think anyone could be that stupid!!!
98GrandPrixIraqVet likes this.
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:50 PM   #144
Washington knows best
 
Lead Pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,761
Casino cash: $45395799
4.08 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
Lmao just admit you were wrong! Video proof it has been done. It's ok, we all know!



I seriously didn't think anyone could be that stupid!!!
Deflection as usual. You just keep proving my point.
Lead Pipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:52 PM   #145
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

I'm the nuthugger, but yet I've already agreed that these insane times aren't the norm. You're the moron that is singling out Ford by claiming the times seen online are much more out of whack than times you see GM cars run which are typically only 3-4 tenths off compared to the 1+ second that Fords times are? Lmao gtfo dude
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:54 PM   #146
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

So is this video fake? Did an F150 not run 13.2 stock? Do you just bury your head under a pillow every time something happens you don't like and just pretend it didn't actually happen? Lol
98GrandPrixIraqVet likes this.
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:56 PM   #147
I haz dat teddy bear smile.
 
10sec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 22,854
Casino cash: $87195925
5.78 per day
Default

__________________
2005 S2000
10sec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:57 PM   #148
Washington knows best
 
Lead Pipe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 12,761
Casino cash: $45395799
4.08 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffs FRC View Post
I'm the nuthugger, but yet I've already agreed that these insane times aren't the norm. You're the moron that is singling out Ford by claiming the times seen online are much more out of whack than times you see GM cars run which are typically only 3-4 tenths off compared to the 1+ second that Fords times are? Lmao gtfo dude
Got it. Yet you still make claims and back them up with youtube videos... Enjoy your beat off.
Lead Pipe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 03:59 PM   #149
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default



You know what, this didn't actually happen because it's an internet video and I'm such a huge Ferd nuthugger. No way. Nuh uh. I refuse to believe it! I'm hiding my head under 2 pillows!!!
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2018, 04:00 PM   #150
 
Jeffs FRC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Carpentersville
Posts: 2,409
Casino cash: $29139000
0.52 per day
Default

Is the Camaro vid fake too?
Jeffs FRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts