How to tell if tint is legal?

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
No one gives a fuck unless they can smell the weed when following

tell that to the cop who pulled me over on old mchenry

"hey there, i pulled you over because your tint seems awfully dark, so dark that i couldn't see if you were using a cell phone or not, and this is a strictly enforced no-cell phone zone"

uh k.

tests tint... 24%

written warning.

k thanks.

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove

"hey there, i pulled you over because your tint seems awfully dark, so dark that i couldn't see if you were using a cell phone or not, and this is a strictly enforced no-cell phone zone"

uh k.

tests tint... 24%

written warning.

k thanks.
GTP?? He probably figured he had a drug dealer or a susp driver

nytebyte

Not Politically Correct
Mar 2, 2004

Pulled over for tint and the cop tries to work in a cell phone charge. Wow.
I wonder if these cops ever listen to how ridiculous they sound.

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
Pretty much just say I work in the city in not so great but unavoidable areas, I've had my truck broken into on more than one occasion and paying your tint ticket is cheaper than the out-of-pocket replacement cost of my belongings or deductible.

I've received ONE ticket in the 10+ times I've been pulled over and saying that, and that one ticket was leaving Strats on a Saturday night. Go figure...

And FWIW, this shit dark.

1382128_10153873378019589_7473115892476304537_n.jpg

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
I also do it for my CCW, the last thing I need is to have to take my gun off my person in a post office parking lot to abide by the law and have some lady see me with my gun in my hand at a post office and next thing I know I've got people in the Florida shooting thread trying to take away my rights

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info