Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I have to wonder if when these are FINALLY legal, will they even be relevant with the changes coming down the line for cars? The pricing is gonna be insane on these, I can only imagine.

I still want one, badly....but fuck. So far away still.

Dave M

TCG Elite Member
Aug 28, 2015
Gurnee
Real Name
Morefield
I got to take one for an extended drive in the early 2000’s thanks to a buddy that worked at the Nissan proving grounds, and it was a pretty epic experience. And Doug is right, you get plenty of people staring at you.
f95da2ba09d94a950c6b9b3efaceaa7f.jpg

pulseczar

Custom User Title
Sep 2, 2015
Channahon
Love all the RB26DETT Skylines. R32-R34. Fave is probably the R33. R34 front looks too truck-ish to me but I still like them.

How is DD so popular? His videos......... ugh

I can't stand his face or his voice. You see his tongue way too much when he talks. He's like a puppet. He's also way too impressed by often mundane "quirks and features." The Dougscore is lame too. Guess he's doing something right though. shrug

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Love all the RB26DETT Skylines. R32-R34. Fave is probably the R33. R34 front looks too truck-ish to me but I still like them.

How is DD so popular? His videos......... ugh

I can't stand his face or his voice. You see his tongue way too much when he talks. He's like a puppet. He's also way too impressed by often mundane "quirks and features." The Dougscore is lame too. Guess he's doing something right though. shrug
He covers a different aspect of cars that I don't think any other journalist covers so far. The little things as it were. So even if he is not the most skill driver, or the most charismatic, he still brings something that others aren't.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info