YouTube Pagani Zonda Revolucion - pants are tight

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
So folks who build track cars that cant be driven on the street, the ones you often see at autobahn, road america, etc, are idiots?

Cause this is the same thing, only for rich people.

When did I say any of this was stupid or idiotic? Don't be putting words in my mouth you stubborn fool. I don't find any interest in cars that have ONE purpose. All of the single purpose time attack cars at track days are just not my thing. There's a ton of guys that run insane amounts of aero and remove it after competition to return the car to something that isn't single purpose. Maybe they're not a daily, but at least they can drive them to the track. That's impressive, especially when the cars are on a street tire (200tw) and not a full slick. Bring it to a track day the way you drive it, that's interesting, taking a race car there to just race a race car is boooorrrrring. Zero competition.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
It's cool, but it's a race car, it was made to race. Wow, look, something made to do ONE thing does it really well! Monster trucks do monster truck things really well, too. Boats float really well, and wouldn't you know it, planes for the most part, fly really well.

NOW, you make a monster truck fuckin' shoot across a lake, that shit is impressive.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
It's cool, but it's a race car, it was made to race. Wow, look, something made to do ONE thing does it really well! Monster trucks do monster truck things really well, too. Boats float really well, and wouldn't you know it, planes for the most part, fly really well.

NOW, you make a monster truck fuckin' shoot across a lake, that shit is impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty6Fp3dWF0Y

SMKE EM

Banned
Nov 9, 2016
NWI

That's precisely why I find track events, drag events, etc with cars strictly built for them to be non-entertaining unless it's some earth shattering, record breaking achievement you only see once in every 100 years....like the cubs winning lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info