Help Finding a Muscle Car for my Brother?

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
My little brother is looking to buy a muscle car. He went up to Volo to look at this GTO but decided the paint job didn't justify the price ($36,998). He liked the originality of this one.

283708_76b6172c17dc_low_res.JPG

https://www.volocars.com/auto-sales/vehicles/13879/1972-pontiac-gto

He's looking for a late '60s - early '70s GTO or something similar. Used to have a beautiful 442. Should be manual trans and as original as possible (restored original is OK) Do you guys know of any muscle cars for sale in the $30-$40K range that I could pass on to him? He lives in Orland Park. Thanks!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Yeah, he said the paint was cloudy on the top half. Wasn't acceptable and he priced a complete paint job at $8K+.

He'd do the paint job if the price was right.

I just wanted to Ricky Bobby my cars so I didn't care about imperfections but he's a perfectionist. My cars went fast. His would win car shows.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County

IceCreamAssassin

When in doubt, throttle out
TCG Premium
Jan 28, 2011
Cary
So needs to be a Pontiac? My dad has lots of car friends so I’ll reach out to him.

Edit: the reason I ask is because my dad has a 1969 Charger 4spd with a 383. Has sat a lot so needs some basic stuff but interior is good, paint is decent, motor could use a tune up, but it’s the general fucking lee.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info