Sketchy motorcycle carrier installed v1.0

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
This thing seems very sketchy. The bike is secure, but the carrier wiggles a tad. Not bad enough to not use it. But it seems like its going to work. SUPER easy to load the bike. And tie down too. Im happy for $345 total including the hitch, install and the motorcycle carrier.

hywaqGw.jpg

o8ZOMHi.jpg

4AchtmW.jpg

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
:rofl: remember when I told you not to buy that garbage and to buy the 1 piece aluminum one for $125? :roflpicard:

I had the anti wiggle bracket backwards. I turned it around and now it’s way better. When I wiggle the whole thing, the truck is all that moves. It’s actually not bad at all. And I’m no where near the 500lb weight limit of it. Bike is 231 wet I believe. This will work for the rest of this year. Once we move and I have room, I’ll probaby spring for a trailer. Something that I can secure the bikes in.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
You have an excuse and justification for everything even if there’s better things for similar money. It’s quite funny.

And you have a troll for every. single. post. I put up. And I could care less what you think and I never asked for your advice or opinions. Are you ever going to understand that you can’t get me going or riled up? Not ever. You waste so much of your life following me around and taking shots at me on this forum, I feel bad for you. Do you ever see me comment on anything you post? No. Because I don’t care.

Quit wasting your time on me.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
having room for a trailer would be sweet for you cuz that seems like it'd be the best route, especially cuz the kids bike could go on it as well.

Yeah agreed. Currently we will still be putting the CRF50 in the back of the explorer and now my bike on the carrier. Everything should fit nicely. There is still tons of room in the back of the explorer for my stand/gear and my sons gear. I might get a kickstand for my bike so I dont need to lug the stand around. If I decide to race again, I would obviously take it off.

But yeah a trailer would be the best-case scenario. It would allow me to store the bikes in it, and not have to clutter the garage up in winter.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info