YouTube 1994 Ford Taurus SHO - Regular Car Reviews

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Always had a soft spot for those 89 - 95 SHO's. One of the few fords I would own. Gotta have an MTX though despite giving a little displacement up to the ATX versions.

There is a member here, he and his father had a couple over the years. White, black, and that metallic tan/beige color (Mocha Frost?) if I recall.

The ugly Taurii is the 96+ with their oval experiment.

Last edited:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Always had a soft spot for those 89 - 95 SHO's. One of the few fords I would own. Gotta have an MTX though despite giving a little displacement up to the ATX versions.

There is a member here, he and his father had a couple over the years. White, black, and that metallic tan/beige color if I recall.

The ugly Taurii is the 96+ with their oval experiment.

Honestly, the 3.2 "swap" into a manual car seems like a waste of time, I don't think you're giving up any power just sticking with the 3.0. I think the 3.2 might have a fender gap advantage 0-60 and after that the 3.0 will flourish. I thought having the 3.2 in my SHO would feel nice a torqueyyy, NOPE.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info