Video of my Ex...

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
Not that kind of Ex ya horndogs....

Some of you may not know, but about three years ago I had to sell Medusa aka Pinky because I lost my job. It went to a great family in West Virginia. After two years of cruise nights and car shows they finally took Pinky to the track. I am very proud of the car I built and made my day when they sent me the video of Pinky being sprayed at the track. 6.12 ET in the eight. Should be in the 5sss when they throw in the 250HP pills.

Gone but not forgotten...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6-VIlMTtEg

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Enlighten us please, what did you do to pinky?

When you say you built it most people would mistakenly assume you did most of the work on the car, if memory serves the car was already put together for the most part when you bought it?

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
It must be killing you that Pinky is now faster than your legendary 9 sec pass in your banana termi. What was that, 13 years ago? Now you and Conrad are trying to discredit me on what I did on the car? Really? It took countless hours busting knuckles to get Pinky where it is today. Something you know nothing about since you abandoned two projects.

I love it that Pinky still brings out the hate in people...absolutely love it.

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
It must be killing you that Pinky is now faster than your legendary 9 sec pass in your banana termi. What was that, 13 years ago? Now you and Conrad are trying to discredit me on what I did on the car? Really? It took countless hours busting knuckles to get Pinky where it is today. Something you know nothing about since you abandoned two projects.

I love it that Pinky still brings out the hate in people...absolutely love it.

How is that faster? He ran 1/8th mile. And the time equals to a 9.52, and that's if it's set up right and doesn't have too much gear to run 1/4.

You were also claiming hard that the car would run 8'sssss. That's a far way from it.

As far as work you did, what, k member, battery box, and had the trans rebuilt? I made some spacers for the rack for the k member, but that's part of it.

Car launches hard and looks great, but it's no where near what you were claiming when you owned it and didn't race it, but ran your mouth and that's why people are so vocal back to you. And you're still swinging hard off this car.

Current owner has had it for what, over 2 years now? This is his first track outing with it. What all has he changed? That's a long time to get a supposed track ready car to the track.

Really wish YOU would've gotten this car to the track when it was yours. I know that can't change, and I truly do wish you the best in the future and hope you get something cool again to make rtb vids in again soon.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
aDoAXxa1_700wa_0.gif

My racecar status is throbbing. :rofl:

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
Juan, give us parts receipts

Izreal, keep a fucking car long enough to see its first oil change

Will, fucking show yourself you ghost

Conrad, quit window shopping and pull the trigger, I know your household income.

Wolfe, bring orange up so I can paint a nice faded red stripe on it

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL

Conrad, quit window shopping and pull the trigger, I know your household income.

:bowrofl:

Shit got real in here quick! Hug it out, ladies! :ghug:

Looks like it goes pretty decent, but not sure about 8s :io:

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
You were also claiming hard that the car would run 8'sssss. That's a far way from it.

:bowrofl:

Looks like it goes pretty decent, but not sure about 8s :io:

I never claimed this car would run 8sss. I would have liked it to run an 8 but I knew it would take more than a sbf and a small plate system. It did run 8sss when Curtis Martin owned it with a different engine. Wolfer confuses this and distorts it to claim his "fake news" allegations....

wolfe

in black sheep's clothing
Jun 2, 2008
Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En

What the fuck are you gonna stripe with a tube port 350? Either get your shit done or shut your cock holster.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info