Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Cams do not look too difficult to install. They can pick 50-60 hp with the right combo. Tuning does not seem to be an issue at all. Most do not want to make a max effort N/A build as the cost is substantial. For a little more money they can do a blower and make way more power.

Shaun from AED made good gains with just the intake cam on a 2015+ GT. The exhaust cam is close, or the same as, a Boss or CJ cam. I can't remember which. So add a good intake cam and you make good power with a little less cost.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Camshaft group buy - Page 3 - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com

never seen such shadiness and bullshit on a forum. other vendors threw a fit about the group buy and bitched to comp cams so this group buy got shut down.

Annnnd i got banned for 2 weeks for asking why other vendors could advertise on the bolt ons section AND the fi section but this group buy got moved and shut down. i flagged a buncha threads by forum sponsors and vendors in the wrong sections because they were in the bolt ons and FI section NOT in the vendors respective sections.

:angrys00ls:

some seriously shady mod/vendor shit happening on that site.

what a damn shame and disservice to the community. it would be great to see what kinds of gains people could get with cams in real world testing but as others have mentioned very few people do cams on the coyote.

pisses me off this oppertunity was canceled because some people whined and bitched.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
2ae94b68842f2d811e515dd798de2b71.jpg

Edit: that was a screen shot before mods nuked it and banned me for the post :rofl: smells awfully fishy to me.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Basically i think the forum mods were protecting other vendors by complaining to comp cams and got the group buy shut down.

Thats just down right crooked to me and stopped what could have benefited people with a chance to buy discount cams and also knowledge gained on what the cams produce for gains.

Disgusts me some people would stop a chance to gain some knowledge for the whole platform and community.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info