daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
nah. i dont totally agree...
there are cars ive had that didnt have wipers, and certainly wouldnt want to get caught in the rain due to et drags or whatever and hydroplaning everywhere.

also, depending on how far away "mexico" is, why not trailer the car? we've done it.. not worth having burning a piston out of it while racing and being stranded in gods country at 3 or 4am

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
nah. i dont totally agree...
there are cars ive had that didnt have wipers, and certainly wouldnt want to get caught in the rain due to et drags or whatever and hydroplaning everywhere.

also, depending on how far away "mexico" is, why not trailer the car? we've done it.. not worth having burning a piston out of it while racing and being stranded in gods country at 3 or 4am

Yes that all depends. I trailered to the half mile event etc but the car could have made it there totally fine on its own.

You could trailer a Prius. But if the car isn't able to make it to said spot on its own power due to limitations. (Gearing, non street tires, no insurance, not street legal) then it's not a street car. Now when I say not street legal I mean you basically will be pulled over if a cop even spots you

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I don't really care if my car is considered a "street car" or not. It has license plates on it and can pick up groceries. I'd say that's good enough to call it a street car. It has a roll cage, gets trailered to the track, doesn't get driven in the rain, and uses 100+ octane fuel though. Not exactly a car I'd take cross country.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
That cant be real...or legal

oh no, its very very real.

ahokas2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Hot-Rod-Drag-Week-2016.jpg-Tom-Bailey.jpg

hot-rod-drag-week-highway.jpg

my fav, jeff lutz
jeff-lutz-hot-rod-drag-week-t.jpg

003-2016-drag-week-hot-rod-jeff-lutz-save-6.124.jpg

002-2016-drag-week-hot-rod-jeff-lutz-save-6.124.jpg

004-2016-drag-week-hot-rod-jeff-lutz-save-6.124.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info