Tesla Model 3

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I too have been disappointed by this but then I hopped in my car yesterday and looked at the top left corner of the display and tried to see how much of a strain it was to look there versus at the instrument cluster and then realized I was getting hung up over nothing. That's me at least. That portion of the display appears to be even higher and closer to the driver on the Model 3. That said, I can appreciate how this is off-putting to some people.

At the end of the day there's just got to be a bit of faith. They've nailed it in pretty much every aspect but interior design. The car is so intuitive and fixes so many problems you didn't know needed fixing that I have faith they're not going to ship something that's going to suck. So when he says something ambiguous like "you won't care" that actually does relax me a bit because I suspect they're going to address this in a way that's not conventional that we've not thought of.

The bigger problem for you is that the performance and all wheel drive versions of the car won't be out for a year beyond the initial roll-out. Either way, it's not like it's going to cost you anything to hang tight and see what the final design is. They're not going to force you to build and order a car without showing you at least a beta.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Especially when your biggest rival the Chevy Bolt has screens in front and in center like a normal car. And the bolt based on all the videos I've watched and real owner reviews, is doing very well. People who drive it love the hell out of it.

And they have been easily beating the 230 mile range on it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info