TX2K17 Photos

Well after many years of watching jealously of people going to TX2K, I finally got my chance this year! It was well worth the long drive and late nights, saw many cars that you'll only see maybe one or two of at most car meets and the track. The night life is just as amazing as you hear about, when driving around at night you can hear high hp cars making pulls all around you! I'll be posting photos periodically this week as I get the time to edit and upload them.

Please feel free to like my facebook page for more photos of street cars and racing events!

Truly is an event like no other! Wish I could have gotten more street action, but took us a bit to get oriented in the midst of all the TX2K chaos! Went to the dig spot on the last night, but unfortunately it was shut down before anything happened... Hopefully next year I can get in more on the street action, as that is some of the cooler parts! Many more photos to go through over the next few days, but I'll do my best to get them out there asap!

[MENTION=7554]SHARKBITEATTACK[/MENTION] normally I take videos, however for this event I did not really take any... largely due to the fact that while taking videos may seem easy, it is rather cumbersome and being it's my first tx2k I wanted to enjoy the event for it's full potential. However if I am able to go again next year, I will make an effort to get more video coverage! I do have some dyno videos, however they are rather uneventful, stockish vette, mustang, etc nothing of notable power...

One of the many dyno nights throughout Houston during TX2K17, this one was hosted by Motorsports Technology, Inc. I did not stay for many pulls as numerous other events were going on at the same time, that I wanted to cover too! Feel free to subscribe as this year I hope to focus more on video coverage of events!! Also my facebook page is always up to date on the latest coverage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtMjdG5UY50

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info