Photo project: looking for female gearheads/mechanics/racers/tuners

Ten32

Regular
Nov 22, 2008
Wilmette, IL
Some of you know that I'm a photographer and I specialize in automotive work. This year, I am starting a project shooting female owners, tuners, and drivers with their vehicles. Obviously guys (and lots of women) love the bikini model/hot car type of photos, but I'm looking to document a different side of the female enthusiast community. Women building motors, racing, working on cars, or just standing next to their cars like an undercover cop at a 1999 LA street race. If looking sexy next to a sexy car is the owner's thing, then that's good too. It will eventually be a mix of posed, candid, and action shots that I hope to have published - or will publish on the blog I write for, Midwest Automotive.

Here's what each owner will get if they participate: a free 60- to 90-minute photo shoot with their car and a few digital images with full rights to print or share as they like. What I need in return are signed model and property releases so I can publish the photos and an hour to an hour and a half of your time. What each owner looks like does not matter at all, but I am restricting this to modified, exotic, or race cars only.

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected]. Here are a few photos I've shot for TCG members, you can find more of my work at Jonathan Salmi Photography if you'd like. Anyone else, please feel free to share this post.

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
ShockerRacing got to work with Jonathan yesterday, and I wanted to drop a nice review here!

Jonathan was super professional, he arrived at the location early to scope out the scene and found a great spot. He had some great ideas for shots with the model and a pair of M3's, and I talked to the model after the shoot and she was extremely comfortable working with him. The teaser pics I have seen look great and I can't wait to release the full feature on ShockerRacing.com!

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
hanna is hot and drives a race car and is local.

160201_hanna_zellers_1614x375.jpg

Hanna-Zellers_0075.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/HannaZellersRacing/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info