Dodge Dealers that are mod friendly?

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
I actually started a thread just like this one.

I still haven't found one that I feel comfortable with. They seem to be very strict with aftermarket parts. I spoke to a couple of them and they have meetings on modifications as far as what to look for. I kid you not, all th e way down to Drag Radials. I have just decided to leave my car stock and not worry about it. Not saying this is going to help you but that's what I got.

One reason I miss my 500, if I had to take it in I knew plenty of Ford guys and didn't have to worry.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Dealers can't be trusted. I once had a service manager tell me they were going to void my warranty on my Mustang for a Roush CAI I had on there. This is when I brought my car in for a rear suspension noise that they couldn't figure out...found out it was a loose LCA bolt a month down the road. I could find more use for a bag of dog shit than for dealers. At least you can light the dog shit on fire and have heat for a little while. Dealerships are why I won't buy a new car again. Good luck if you are looking for a dealership with reasonable expectations.

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Pretty much boils down to this IMO.

Scared to have the warranty voided then don't mod.

Agree 100% on the stealerships cant be trusted. Hell the dumb monkeys here cant even rotate fucking tires right. I even told them they are DIRECTIONAL tread nokian snow tires! :picard:

Only reason I go there is for the free oil changes and tire rotations and even that was screwed up.

ChrisRac

Still not Italian
TCG Premium
Jan 31, 2008
Gilbert, AZ
Real Name
I Think That’s Obvious
Be careful even with oil change places. I took my wife's Equinox to Jiffy Lube (I know I know. But I was in a hurry and its close to work.) When I got back in the car after they were done, the lift gate light on the dash was on. What the fuck do they need in the trunk for an oil change?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info