YouTube Chris Harris tests the Acura NSX

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Not a bad little review. After watching this, I stand by my view that the Top Gear show is on borrowed time. Harris is the best part of the show now, but he still isn't on par with any of the grand tour guys.

Harris is best on his own, when he's not competing with the Trio.

And lets be honest, TG will NEVER be as good as it was with the Trio, because those 3 defined so much of the shows character that anything else comes off as a imitation, even when its good.

I really enjoy Chris' reviews. He's best when he's strapped into a car having to talk an audience through what its driving like. To be honest, I think Chris is very much a younger Tiff Needel in terms of his style.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I'm glad I read your reply, because I would have had a repost about Tiff :rofl: He's almost exactly like him but instead of being at a 10 in terms of energy, he's a 6, which is perfect. I do miss 5th gear though, they were really good at reviewing cars and the head to heads were awesome.

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Not for that price tag.. for that money like he stated I would want a little better interior and not all the hybrid crap.. If I wanted a Prius I would buy a Prius.

Are you saying you wouldn't like a Porsche 918 or Mclaren P1 because hybrid? Most of these "supercars" are going that route as it helps give a lot more torque/linear power band.

I think these are fantastic. Using electric motors up front for vector steering and an electric motor in the back to take up for when you shift or are out of boost. Best of both worlds and still puts out a ton of power.

The 2017 Acura NSX: A Hybrid Supercar - IEEE Spectrum

Great article that dives into the nitty gritty of how it all works.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info