So who's out enjoying the weather?

Nitrous Chevy

Breathe if you're Horny
Jan 10, 2017
America
Took the bike out about 130pm. Met up with a couple buddies in Lockport then headed to the back roads of Wilmington, Coal City to Morris and back to Elwood Joliet until we split up. I don't own any leathers yet so wanted to get home before night fall. Really gets chill your bones cold without the sun up going 60-70 mph on a bike. Messed around a bit with my buddies gold wing to about 105 a few times. Had a lot more to go but just getting used to the bike, my second time out on a trip with it.

Now the fun part of going over the bike to do a check up & fine tuning. Going to need to drill and tap a bolt into the head on the apes to stop em from pulling back or just change em to a pull back drag bar or something more solid feeling.

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
I backed my fox body out of the garage earlier so I could pull my daily into the garage to replace the brakes. Once I was finished working on my Chrysler, I started to re-arrange the cars in the driveway so the Mustang could go back inside. I couldn't resist taking it for a quick drive before putting it away. I even did a small burnout too lol.

3622c829-128f-4a2d-a329-c0be9b669fef.jpg

IMG_20170121_205849_558.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info