6.hoe bros things to look for on potential new truck

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
So I've been on the search for a while now for a super duty and finally found one I want to go check out. Aside from the obvious are there any specific things I should look for when checking it over or test driving it? This will be replacing my currently daily so I would like to try to pick out something that hopefully won't give me too many problems down the road.

Truck is pretty much stock 06 lariat super cab, 135k miles, studded, deleted, new trans, turbo, injectors and then some other maintenance items performed.

What would a good offer on this thing be? It's loaded with leather, sunroof, ect

a4057de387cd5859e28f51c7da8d64ad.jpg

Boostie

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
With all that work done with reciepts from a reputable shop and that mileage, I'd say 16-18 is in the ballpark.

That's right where I am thinking. I guess the owner has receipts for everything but the head studs but obviously you can see them. I know to look for rust and leaks, anything else specific to the 6.0 I should check for? I'm going to bring my code scanner to make sure there are no dtc's

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info