Service Department for Dodge.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
[MENTION=47]SRT41320[/MENTION]
They all suck! Only downside to dodge, although they are getting better I'm told...

Personally I've had good luck with ziegler in Schaumburg, but that was years ago, and same with crystal lake dodge and whatever the one on 120 in McHenry is.

Most recently was jack wolf in Belvidere... they can eat a bag of dicks when it comes to service, same goes for benoy in Woodstock

Sorry...

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
Zeigler Dodge salesmen can eat a bag of dicks. But that was years ago.

Feeny in elgin isn't bad. Also used feeny as the repair shop when we got hit in december last year. Only complaint was they didn't tighten down the steering after doing an alignment, and I'm glad I noticed less then a block away that my steering wheel was no where near aligned correctly, and I don't think tell 2nd alignment they did was spot on as my tires have worn funny.

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I had a decent experience @ Napletons Dodge in AH. BS'd with the mechanics for about an hour and the 5-6 that were there (slow saturday) were pretty cool and seemed to be straight shooters. They told me about their projects and personal cars they work on, etc. Seem to be real car guys that mod them and know what they're doing.

Maybe give them a shout out. They had two Hellcats at the time I was there as well as a GJC SRT-8 and an older Charger SRT-8.

b4black

before black
Jun 6, 2008
Oswego
Had a friend coming up from North Carolina - his cummins truck was having issues on the way. Tyson said "No Problem, we'll get you in right away and have our best guys look at it" on Saturday. Got there, and it was a completely different story. Nobody knew anything and the diesel mechanics don't work on the weekends. Had to pitch a fit before they agreed to work on it.

Service advisers suck, but the mechanics did figure out the issue. And they had seven hellcats in the showroom, so they know what they are.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info