Learn Me On Nerf Bars

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
I am not big on the chrome step bars that came on my Tundra. I would prefer black and something that looks a bit better as these look like they have taken a couple of hits. I have been looking into some basic Nerf bars. I don't want to spend several hundred dollars on them, but there are still some decent cheaper options. I also don't know much about the different styles of Nerf bars.

With all of that being said, is Lund a good brand for Nerf bars? I found these and they are priced right and I feel they look good. Seem to be made of good quality materials. Thoughts? Opinions? Other suggestions? Do most basic Nerf bars come down about the same length? I am assuming the step pad will line up with the doors appropriately, or do I need to look for something specific? Thanks for the help in advance.

https://www.realtruck.com/lund-5-oval-nerf-bars/R183635P2010Y610MA.html

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Yea I guess I didn't think of that. I have seen sliders for other vehicles with steps that hang down a bit lower than the sliders. I just briefly looked so that may be something that exists.

What about those pop out steps when you open the door? Guessing not nearly as cheap

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
Manufacturers of high quality Nerf Steps, Prerunners, Harley Bars, Light Bars, Replacement Front Bumpers, Rock Rails, Rear Runners, Tire Carriers & Truck Accessories

Made in the USA too
198.403.800x600.T0777QC.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info