That one time when your cruising down I55 and your transfer case falls out

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Yup this really happened to me, I think the bolts backed out a little then the weight of the t case snapped them all off, luckily I got pulled over right away and the driveshafts held it up, today was the day I picked to work on it after working night shift all night and not checking the weather, surprise it's going to be a wet one while your laying on your back in that gravel driveway, my neighbor has a f650 welding rig he brought over to help so it went quicker than I expected but what a cocksucker of a job to do in the rain

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Yup this really happened to me, I think the bolts backed out a little then the weight of the t case snapped them all off, luckily I got pulled over right away and the driveshafts held it up, today was the day I picked to work on it after working night shift all night and not checking the weather, surprise it's going to be a wet one while your laying on your back in that gravel driveway, my neighbor has a f650 welding rig he brought over to help so it went quicker than I expected but what a cocksucker of a job to do in the rain

Wow those wood stands and that excursion weight make me nervous just looking at that photo.lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info