2010 Sierra Denali 1500

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Learn me on these fine truck specimens. I am looking at a 2010 Sierra 1500 Denali AWD as my new vehicle. It has the 6.2 and the towing capacity is around 9k so that should cover my towing needs with the addition of some helper bags. Any other info or opinions on this truck would be awesome!

Link to truck...Used 2010 GMC Sierra 1500 For Sale | Oklahoma City OK | VIN: 3GTRKXE24AG208996

[MENTION=19]Yaj Yak[/MENTION] [MENTION=111]OffshoreDrilling[/MENTION]
@anyone else that knows what's up.

SleeperLS

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 19, 2008
West of the Mississippi
Found a 2011 2500HD right down the road from me I am going to call about and check out today if the guy still has it. Just over 99k miles, crew cab 4X4, single owner with no accidents. Looks like all of the diffs, transfer case, and brakes were just flushed and filled, serviced, and resurfaced. I wish he wasn't asking almost 25k for it, but I am hoping to talk him down to 23k or lower and I will hop on it as long as it drives and looks right. Even his listed price isn't the worst deal ever, it just isn't that good of one. I am excite.

Oh, and it is a Texas truck so it looks brand new underneath in the pictures :naughty:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info