What car to build?

Blownbyyou

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Mar 27, 2008
Ill ask one question... are you sure you want to do this?

I mean I love the idea of building a fun toy car, eventually I am going to build an sn95 mustang convertible with a new 5.0 and 6 speed but I wouldn't want to daily it.

Can you go from a daily driver that has a nice interior, engine, trans etc to something that rattles, rusty, and has a better chance of needing alot more TLC? If so more power to you. Me personally I couldn't give up the bluetooth, rearview camera, quite, reliable car.

But if it were me? I totall build up an old celica, or maybe even a c5 vette...

LoveSpank

JTICE
Mar 13, 2012
Oswego
Ill ask one question... are you sure you want to do this?

I mean I love the idea of building a fun toy car, eventually I am going to build an sn95 mustang convertible with a new 5.0 and 6 speed but I wouldn't want to daily it.

Can you go from a daily driver that has a nice interior, engine, trans etc to something that rattles, rusty, and has a better chance of needing alot more TLC? If so more power to you. Me personally I couldn't give up the bluetooth, rearview camera, quite, reliable car.

But if it were me? I totall build up an old celica, or maybe even a c5 vette...
Answer to your question yes 100%. I don't daily the GTI. Yes it has all the comfort and for and finish that I love but at the same time I like the rawness you get with a build.
why not a RX-7 with a 454
Nope, people want to damn much for one.

TaeWade24

Chevy_Killa
Aug 30, 2016
twin turbos comin soon :fy:
460 BB Ford Blown to 572.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info