Best Motoring: F40 vs 911 vs Supra and others

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
do those guys ever crash? seem to be plenty of close calls.

They can get downright aggressive with some of the cars. You can always find the bias in the show with that though.

Suddenly they become scaredy cats at times and won't push the cars. Sure, they are going full throttle and braking hard, but they don't go for any openings and keep giving it up.

I like Best Motoring about half the time. The other times I just can't stand the obvious bias.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
God I love the way NSX just late braked and pushed its way into the turns :bowdown: Thats what I love about Tsukuba. Its not always about raw power. Watching these vids still makes me wanna boot up GT3 :rofl: Forza really needs to get Tsukuba back. I miss that track. Used to test all my cars there.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
God I love the way NSX just late braked and pushed its way into the turns :bowdown: Thats what I love about Tsukuba. Its not always about raw power. Watching these vids still makes me wanna boot up GT3 :rofl: Forza really needs to get Tsukuba back. I miss that track. Used to test all my cars there.

out of curiosity i did just go to cars.com and check the prices of some used ones

nope

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

Tsukuba is nice, but I want Tokyo back.

Man I could piss people off on Tokyo. I had a tiny ass Lotus Elan and Elise built specifically for Tokyo, I could squirt through the tiniest of openings that larger cars couldn't. And with such massive acceleration and braking stats it it basically stayed pinned all the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Thirdgen89GTA
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list