Pontiac G8 GT owners

Hey im looking for fellow g8 gt owners. im looking to possibly buy one in the near future as a new spring/summer/fall dd. what would be some stuff to look out for? Ive read some steering vibrations, brake pulsation, something with the 6l80 that would shift weird and something was put in backwards at the factory. thats all i can remember reading. just seeing if theres anything else

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Control arms replaced as well as the end links. No drivetrain issues yet due to DoD.

Oh and wiper blade speed is ridiculously slow on the highest setting. Rain-X is a good thing to always have on hand.

Also, try and get a 2009.5 if you can. That one has Bluetooth.

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Hey im looking for fellow g8 gt owners. im looking to possibly buy one in the near future as a new spring/summer/fall dd. what would be some stuff to look out for? Ive read some steering vibrations, brake pulsation, something with the 6l80 that would shift weird and something was put in backwards at the factory. thats all i can remember reading. just seeing if theres anything else

Make sure you quote insurance for one. They are really pricey

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007

Www.chicagoholdenconnection.com should net you a few answers if you are patient.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info