TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
2004.5 Tahoe LT
AWD
CLEAN
Loaded up every EVERYTHING but nav and 17 inch wheels(leather, DVD, etc)
Needs nothing (many new parts)
Drives like new.
no visable rust at time of sale
195K :rofl:

Had this truck for years and probably put 100K miles on it. You name it and I probably replaced it even if it wasnt a problem. #TeamOCD I would like to replace it with a 06+ Tahoe but I am seriously going to spend probably 15K on top of this truck for a new(er) tahoe and it will only be a few years newer and still have 100K miles on it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
why do you call it a 2004.5?

and when you say no visible rust at time of sale, do you mean parts of it are bubbling or?

That is what James called it :rofl:

I also had to buy a few things off a 05 because they were diffrent. Late build date I guess.

Has some tiny rust bubbles inside of front fender lip. Dad has new fenders to put on. Just hasnt done it.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
id list for 9k and hope for over 7500 bucks i think personally.

what did [MENTION=112]ktraver97ss[/MENTION] get for his ho?

I think the biggest problem is getting someone to actually come out and look and drive a 200K truck. Had that issue with my 150K GTP and it sold to the first guy who actually drove it. Tires, brakes, all maintaince shit replaced all done recently.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I think the biggest problem is getting someone to actually come out and look and drive a 200K truck. Had that issue with my 150K GTP and it sold to the first guy who actually drove it. Tires, brakes, all maintaince shit replaced all done recently.

times are different. people aren't bugged by mileage now as much as they were 5 years ago.

thanks cash for clunkers. :obama:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info