Need new drag radials

Seems everyone likes the pro's. Same compound as the et street r's but more rubber on em. I like my et street r's, i ran the 275/50/15 last fall and this spring. They seem to go dead once they get past the wear bars. By dead i mean they don't really get sticky anymore. When new they'd pick up every little thing off the road and fling it into my wheel wells. Even after a race using pj1 track bite they'd stay very sticky for the next 40 miles street driving.

But the down side like stated, once they get into the wear bars they are pretty much shot. Unless you got a car as slow as most members here then they might be good until they start showing straps.

CuzzinOlaf

TCG Elite Member
May 16, 2014
Spring Grove
I don't drive the car much, maybe 1500 to 2000 miles a year. That said, my ETs are almost dead without a single trip to the track. It is hard not to get into the boost and that is my problem. I thought about a set of drag radials for the track and some street tires for everyday use but once I reach my ET goal I doubt I'll be going to the track anymore. Decisions decisions.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info