YouTube Way too much downforce

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
watched a few shows that reviewed the new vette. Almost all said it was a great car but very tail happy and wanting to oversteer. Felt like an unfinished car when it came to the rear suspension. Obviously this is a perfect example of that tail happy rear end

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
watched a few shows that reviewed the new vette. Almost all said it was a great car but very tail happy and wanting to oversteer. Felt like an unfinished car when it came to the rear suspension. Obviously this is a perfect example of that tail happy rear end

I'm just not sure about that, doubt they gave up decades of excellent handling engineering, dumb drivers gonna dumb with the computer off

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I didn't say it was a bad car but when watching them test it on a race track you could see how it would exit a turn fighting to keep the rear tires from sliding. They said it's a car that requires a lot of driving on the track. That they wished the rear was slightly softer

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
I didn't say it was a bad car but when watching them test it on a race track you could see how it would exit a turn fighting to keep the rear tires from sliding. They said it's a car that requires a lot of driving on the track. That they wished the rear was slightly softer

Drive a 650hp car on the track with the computer off and see if the ass end doesn't come out when you get too saucy with the skinny pedal.

Leave the computer on and let it do its job. $100 says this guy had the stability and trac control off.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info