Ride Chi at it again

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
Just saw this on FB, there's another view of it as well....

All the people on FB are saying they did nothing wrong and were in normal formation, but that just looks like a mob of bikes all over the place to me, but then again I don't ride so maybe I'm totally clueless....

I don't know what started the mess, but if people start smashing at my car windows I'm GTFO'ing as well, over bikes if needed.... :dunno:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
That video just showed a bunch of bikes breaking a bunch of traffic laws and violently attacking a truck.

Yeah, that video wont' help them one bit.

I don't know what set them off like that, but even if all the driver of the truck did was get angry at them for blocking the road like that they were way beyond the line.

FESTER665

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 13, 2008
Streamwood
So a truck illegally passed them, and a bunch of them felt they needed to be hardcore and cause even bigger problems, instead of calling 911 and letting the police handle it.

According to what some are saying on FB the guy did that because they were blocking traffic and at times riding in all four lanes of traffic too?

I'm sure there's more video to come out though, guess leave it to the cops to sort out.

I'll have to see when they ride so I can make sure to avoid the areas. Never had a problem around a biker before, but when there's a large group it's like they all turn into idiots.

Burtonrider10022

TCG Elite Member
Feb 25, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
Real Name
Yes
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info