Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
[MENTION=2222]Intel[/MENTION]

The Cars Of Gridlife - Speedhunters

Late last month, I gave you guys a look into the culture of Gridlife Midwest, as well as touching on the drift action, all of which went down at Gingerman Raceway in Michigan.

Gridlife is the ultimate track day, car show and concert all rolled into one, making it the best event of this type outside of Europe.

ltHKhqW.jpg

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
AB will become a huge track for Gridlife. They just started this whole thing like last year, and it's becoming a nationwide thing now. Unfortunately it just doesn't do it for me, I don't like the show car scene and the crowds that it brings, plus the band thing but the track part is almost as good as WMHM which is their more (for now) biggest event.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
the drifting is cool to see but it takes a big cut into track time, particularly at gingerman.

this is the 3rd year of gingerman gridlife and 2nd at autobahn. it was all south last year, but this year it was a noon start (oddly enough) 2 sessions north, 3 full, then i think it was 5 south the next day.

no music at autobahn. smaller crowd and less douchebags. whehter music or camping or what there are a lot more douches at gingerman. ie. walking around paddock and not moving out of the way of cars running hot or trying to get to the track, simply parking in the paddock period, people parking and cruising through where they shouldn't be, etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info