800+rwhp from Stage 2 Hellcat

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I don't see a whole lot posted about the Hellcats around here. So I figured I would post this up. Stage two kit putting some serious power down. I asked what the boost increase was and will follow up when I get that.

So for forum swap Friday today I am going to feature a sweet build from a different platform! Just to give you all an idea of just how diverse we are!

Not only have us Americans been able to hold our own on the international stage when it comes to speed, we can also lay claim to some of the fastest cars in the world. After generations of design and engineering tweaks, speed has been democratized, and is now available to almost everyone with a driver’s license. And while our daily drivers have gotten faster, our performance cars have become downright insane.

Take a look at Jessie’s 2015 Dodge Challenger. Some say, that the Hellcats are too powerful. Some say that you can hear baby seals crying every time that you start one up. All that we know is, THEY NEED MORE POWER! That is where our Hellcat Stage 2+ Package comes into play!

With a baseline of 666 WHP 602 WTQ the Hellcat is definitely powerful...but tack on:
Livernois Motorsports Custom Dyno Tuning
Livernois Motorsports EvenFlo Thermostat
Livernois Motorsports selected Cold Air Intake
Livernois Motorsports Snowstorm Methanol Injection by Alky Control
O/D Balancer
Long Tube Headers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H9UtWaLAhI

You wind up with an insane 809 WHP 743 WTQ!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H9UtWaLAhI

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I don't think people give Dodge enough credit for how batshit crazy of a move it was to make something like the Hellcat. What the fuck were they thinking :rofl: And it's been so popular that it killed the Viper.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
I don't think people give Dodge enough credit for how batshit crazy of a move it was to make something like the Hellcat. What the fuck were they thinking :rofl: And it's been so popular that it killed the Viper.

Even the RT Scat pack cars are awesome. Gobs of power, and dat 8 speed auto with the paddles is on point. Its like driving a DCT. I could live with that everyday.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
This one is staying stock under the hood, sound familiar Pratt? :) Some cosmetic changes and maybe a center diff swap along with the drive shaft. To be honest I haven't really looked into to much as you basically have to dump close to $1500 just to tune these cars. Have to buy a new unlocked ECM plus handheld. Then there are some cars spinning the crank, most that modify now are pinning them. A simple pulley swap is an act of God too as the stock pulley has a one way clutch within it.

The whole mopar group like other "Groups" will defend their Hellcat as the best but to me each car has its pluses and minuses and the HC is not the "Best". So for now I am just enjoying my new car even though she is a heavy And big car. One thing I will say the Auto is fantastic and fun with the paddles. The more I drive it, the more I do like it, especially taking off the 275 All Seasons and adding DR's.

I had my fun modding the 500. That car was easier and more fun to work on. I do miss her.

As far as your Stage 2 link, there has been some but minimal discussions on the HC forums about it. I honestly think it's starting to get a little out of hand that "Anybody" can go and plunk down money on a car of this sorts as well as others that are similar. I am guessing it will be coming to an end within the next 3-4 years.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
This one is staying stock under the hood, sound familiar Pratt? :)

I think I have heard that before. lol

I think the ECU & tuning is the biggest issue they have. If you can't access all the files you are not going to be able to dial the tune so that it is flawless. Seems GM & Ford have been easier to crack. Maybe it is because they have had more customers modding cars and companies put their resources there first. I don't follow Dodge much, but it seems what I have read usually ends up back at limited tuning abilities.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info