Need a Discount at an Auto parts store??? Step in here

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
Here is a list of who you can contact for any type of discount from such places as autozone, carquest, napa, advanced auto, ect ect..

syP (Ryan) (Wheaton/Naperville area)

Parts stores: Napa, Carquest, Autozone

Dealership Parts counter: Chevy, Buick, Jeep, Ford

LeddZepp8687 (Paul) and Thinkingstrings (Zack) (napervillve/Aurora area)

Parts stores: Napa, Carquest, Autozone, Pep boys, Advanced Auto

Dealership Parts counter: Nearly any dealership in DuPage county (just PM him for info)

bigsammoe (Sam) (south suburbs)

Parts store: Autozone

Netchemica (Kamil) (Wheaton/Naperville area)

Parts stores: Carquest, Napa

Dealership Parts counter: Anything from anywhere for any make and model

Post here if you want to be added to the list and what you can offer us

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
sweeeeet :) do you do interior parts too?? i need a new manual center console..

CL05360.gif

lets just say mounting switches went bad and i have an extra hole...

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
NetChemica said:
Dasfinc said:
Can anyone get ahold of Single Headbolts though?

Different companies make bolts out of different materials, just buy a whole set and don't cheap out.

Different companies also make bolts with slightly different tolerances. Hence quality, Pricey bolts being better both materials wise and tolerances wise.

I told him to just go for some boneyard bolts. Figure that the honda head bolts are not TTY, And if he finds a honduh with roughly 100k the head has probably never been off, Therefore they are probably okay.

if It was me I would contact ARP directly and have them ship me 9 Of the Earlier D16Z6 Bolts and One D16Y8 bolt.

Even if you dont go boost, shit do it right.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
NetChemica said:
Dasfinc said:

Different companies make bolts out of different materials, just buy a whole set and don't cheap out.

I CANT buy a whole set, I need 9 bolts from one kind of car, and 1 from another, The Head I'm using on the Block I'm using Requires this because the back corner of this head has a higher point for the bolt to go through... I'm not stupid guys :nono:

NetChemica

Let me see your crack!
May 23, 2007
Dasfinc said:
NetChemica said:
Dasfinc said:

I CANT buy a whole set, I need 9 bolts from one kind of car, and 1 from another, The Head I'm using on the Block I'm using Requires this because the back corner of this head has a higher point for the bolt to go through... I'm not stupid guys :nono:

Buy two sets :slap:

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
NetChemica said:
Dasfinc said:
NetChemica said:
Dasfinc said:

Buy two sets :slap:

Bingo. :bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info