Huge Thanks To Mike @ SnailBums!!!

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
rpmware.png

dedcaf4d81cc288e17403ad966d4ae81.jpg

As you most of you know I recently put new wheels on the Cobra. I actually purchased those wheels through [MENTION=12345]SnailBums[/MENTION] and I wanted to share my experience dealing with Mike.

In my quest to find some wheels that were rarely seen on a Mustang, I found some designs from Cosmis that I thought were pretty cool. I did a quick search on here, came across a thread from SnailBums, and saw that they were a dealer for them. I started working with Mike via PM to see what the options/sizing/offsets/weights/colors were offered. The Cosmis wheels were cool, but heavier than I wanted so I ditched that thought. Although I was not interested in Cosmis, I did like dealing with Mike.

I continued to do more searching and eventually came across the Enkei GTC01RR wheels. I knew SnailBums was also a dealer for Enkei, so I shot Mike another PM. We hammered out the sizing options needed, pricing, and lead time. I would be lying if I said I was completely comfortable handing over $2K+ to a guy/business relatively unknown for special order wheels that were going to take 3+ months to get. Situation sounded ripe for a scam :rofl: I did want to help support a local guy trying to start his own business though and I am glad I did.

To be honest the level of service Mike provided was second to none. He was always quick to respond to my questions and never really gave me a reason to worry. We hit some stumbling blocks with manufacturer delays and he always proactively kept me in the loop. He installed my tires on the wheels perfectly, didn't mess up the wheels in the slightest. He unmounted/reinstalled the rears to hide the cut sidewall on the of the wheel on extremely short notice. The dude does great work, super fair in his pricing, and just a cool guy all around....not some arrogant asshole.

If you guys need any parts please reach out to him. He primarily deals with import stuff, but he was able to help a Mustang guy out so don't let that stop you!

How To Get In Touch With Mike

www.facebook.com/snailbums

Snailbums

[email protected] (Best way to get a hold of me)

Thanks again Mike, you rock!

SnailBums

Forum Sponsor
Oct 7, 2015
Pleasure was all mine bud! Now that the car is all sorted out and back on the road we need to get a cruise together! Also let me know when you plan on doing any track days!

I'll be sure to hit you up if I'm ever on the north side.

For any other people also interested you can just shoot me a text. 708-595-1962

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Pleasure was all mine bud! Now that the car is all sorted out and back on the road we need to get a cruise together! Also let me know when you plan on doing any track days!

I'll be sure to hit you up if I'm ever on the north side.

For any other people also interested you can just shoot me a text. 708-595-1962

Let's do it! :coold:

Wheels look very nice [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION]. I couldn't agree with you more about dealing with Mike. He would actually text me as things progressed and all he was doing was swapping some tires for me.

:bigthumb:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info