Saw one of these on the road: Noble M400

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
07.noble.m400.gt.act.f34.3.500.jpg

Noble M400. It sounded wicked, very burbly and racecar-like. I could hear the turbos spooling just off-idle. I raced up to the guy, cut off a Camry full of women and pulled up to give the Noble driver a honk and thumbs up. After pleasant greetings I gave the "Let's run" index finger pointing forward, and he literally gave me the :nono: ... WTF? I wanted to hear him scream past me. And I was denied. Oh well, first time I've seen one of these on the roads and would have been fun to say I was annihilated by one. Badass for sure.

From Edmunds:

"With 425 horsepower motivating only 2,484 pounds and enough mechanical grip to embarrass most supercars, the 2007 Noble M400 has laid waste to the record books at Inside Line like the Terminator tearing through a cop-filled doughnut shop.

"Our testing equipment has definitely had a hard lesson in Newtonian physics. The Noble hit 60 mph in just 3.2 seconds, then streaked through the quarter-mile in 11.4 seconds at almost 120 mph. This makes it the quickest car we've ever tested, leaving behind the Corvette Z06, Ford GT and Porsche 911 Turbo.

"The M400 also slices through the slalom at 79.4 mph, nearly 4 mph faster than the previous record-holder, the poised Porsche 911 GT3. The Noble also rips up the skid pad at 1.05g, breaking another standard previously set by the 911 GT3.

"The 2007 Noble M400 is a midengine racer with a twin-turbo V6 engine and it looks as raw as its record-busting performance numbers. Yet we've found out that this British-designed kit car can make it on the street as a daily driver. And that's what makes its performance even more stunning."

damn today was crazy. went on teh big track. we where there with buds kit car cobra , blown 306 and it ended up cracking hte crank and threw the crank and balancer right off the car. fucked.

then i got a ride with speedy coop, and holy shit that kid can drive and is fuckn nuts.

he went balls out for me and we ended gettin a lil buck coming out of a turn and ended up spinnin into the grass and came about 7ft from teh wall...then couple passes later we ended up overheating the brakes too much and lost the brakes on the back straight doing 115 but he saved us and got us back safely...

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
Crawlin2vGT said:
damn today was crazy. went on teh big track. we where there with buds kit car cobra , blown 306 and it ended up cracking hte crank and threw the crank and balancer right off the car. fucked.

then i got a ride with speedy coop, and holy shit that kid can drive and is fuckn nuts.

he went balls out for me and we ended gettin a lil buck coming out of a turn and ended up spinnin into the grass and came about 7ft from teh wall...then couple passes later we ended up overheating the brakes too much and lost the brakes on the back straight doing 115 but he saved us and got us back safely...

And thats excatly why I wanna ride in evans car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info