Buy a new base model mustang with a blower for 39k

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I was wondering about what kind of power this blower could make so I started looking at guys running them this morning, not a ton of guys use the roush blower but one guy running a somewhat full on build I found hitting low 9's with it, most run anywhere from low to upper 10's, that dude running low 9's was also on a stock converter so that would chip some time off switching to a stall

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I seen this advertised a few month back, but it wasnt listed as 720. And they had claimed before it would go low 11s, which sounds slow for all that power.

depends on the set up, auto on a stock converter thats about what i would expect, add some suspension and a converter with some good tires and you have a pretty quick car, my car went low 11's with 520ish whp, should go quite a bit faster on the same hp this year

Carnage

Mar 3, 2016
depends on the set up, auto on a stock converter thats about what i would expect, add some suspension and a converter with some good tires and you have a pretty quick car, my car went low 11's with 520ish whp, should go quite a bit faster on the same hp this year
Through a blower, it should be make great instant torque to achieve something in the upper 10s at the claim of power. My bosses 14 with roush blower went 10.80s still 100 stock everything besides the blower itself, and tires on his 19" wheels. Pulled tire on stock verter.

Carnage

Mar 3, 2016
Through a blower, it should be make great instant torque to achieve something in the upper 10s at the claim of power. My bosses 14 with roush blower went 10.80s still 100 stock everything besides the blower itself, and tires on his 19" wheels. Pulled tire on stock verter.
Also, his car probably doesnt make but between 550-6 at the tire. Its remote tuned by lund so its conservative.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info